Lance's Bone Dry - Cactus Teaser

Rate this topic

Yes, you would think going to an R rated film would shelter you from having to deal with the younger family members making a ruckus, but noooooooo, people have to drag the kids into those as well, which, in my opinion, is usually selfish and inappropriate, given the subject matter of such films.

:angel: My mom never allowed me to do such things, she was very strict until I was about 16 / 17 then she didn't mind me seeing R rated movies, but I wasn't a pest @ the theatre. She was much more concerned about the violence, than anything else, in a movie that I was subjected to.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:angel: My mom never allowed me to do such things, she was very strict until I was about 16 / 17 then she didn't mind me seeing R rated movies, but I wasn't a pest @ the theatre. She was much more concerned about the violence, than anything else, in a movie that I was subjected to.

Yes, this was pretty much the case with me as well. Unfortunately, examples of this kind of responsible behavior by parents seem to be becoming fewer and further between.

:alien: If Bone Dry is coming to theatres, I w/d gladly go & see it but before 6pm to get the cheaper admission.

I just want to see more movies with Lance playing the main character & getting a lot of screen time. I don't understand why he doesn't get considered, as such, for big budget movies. :furious::cry::praying:

Edited by Doll

:alien: If Bone Dry is coming to theatres, I w/d gladly got & see it but before 6pm to get the cheaper admission.

I just want to see more movies with Lance playing the main character & getting a lot of screen time. I don't understand why he doesn't get considered, as such, for big budget movies. :furious::cry::praying:

DITTO... on both :swingin:

• 1 year later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Calling all UK based Lance fans (and fellow Bros haters!),

Zone Thriller is showing Bone Dry, it was on Sunday night and I'm sure it will be repeated soon, they usually show repeats often.

If I see it listed again, I'll post a shout.

I noticed Lance didn't even get a name mention in the synopsis information in the Sky Guide, it just mentioned Luke Goss being made to crawl through a trap-infested desert by a mysterious gunman.

Graham

Update: I can't see it listed on again this week on their website, but there a special interview feature here and you can see another trailer on their home page.

Damnation, missed it.

I never to think to check Thriller, my eyes are firmly glued to Horror this week. I really want to see this so I shall make Thriller a more regular haunt. Chello are very Lance friendly though, hardly a week goes by without something of his airing on one or more channels. Pit and the Pendulum was on Horror a few nights ago, less said about it the better though. Think Horror movie that is more like 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights' than 'The Crucible'.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! I know what you mean!

I don't watch these channels all that much but when I do its the Horror not Thriller one.

I just watched Bone Dry and it was excellent. Lance seemed to really (really!) enjoy himself and I have to admit Luke Goss was really good too.

• 1 month later...

Saw this last night and it was brilliant, Lance Henriksen being Lance Henriksen as in 'bloody brilliant performance'. Strange thing is, Thriller is billing this as a Luke Goss vehicle with no mention, on the digital information page, of Lance at all. Strange to think they would think Luke the star draw out of the two of them.

Best wishes,

Eth