Lance's Bone Dry - Cactus Teaser

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Mark, yes I know what you mean, I was disappointed about that too. However as Chello, the group behind these channels are screening Millennium, I have to forgive them a little for ignoring Lance with this film.

Lance was really having fun with this movie! Check it out people, if you haven't already!

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

We recently had the opportunity to talk to Brett Hart, the director of this particular film and a film that is well worth your attention. Brett is a great guy, a massive fan of Lance and Millennium and his next feature has been inspired by the season two episode, 'Beware of the Dog. Brett has given us goodies, a signed dvd and soundtrack, that we will be using in the future to promote ourselves but until then you can read the first part of our exclusive interview with him here! If you've never seen Bone Dry, don't worry, there's plenty of Lance and Millennium in his interview including his favourite episodes, who decided Frank Black should have restricted hand movement, why he couldn't watch Millennium after making his film and more.

Check it out and don't forget, if you have a gmail account, your comments would be most welcome.

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi Graham,

Thanks for the kudos, he's a fantastic chap isn't he. We're not in a position where people seek us out quite yet so I have to go hammering down their doors (or inboxes at the very least) some don't want to know, and that's fine, but Brett has been wonderful to speak to. Guess his love of MM makes all the difference.

Would love to see what he sent you some day, I agree that Bone Dry is a great film.

Best wishes,

Eth

PS Never did ask him how they did the cactus scene, damn, another day I guess.

• Elders (Admins)

Yeah, he is a great guy! I hope to see Bone Dry in HD one day! For now though I'll have to see Lance's high-def cragginess in Appaloosa instead on Sky Box Office!

I was actually referring to background info/press kit on the film more than physical promotion materials. He's one of the few who have helped support Lance and his projects via Lance Magic.

Sorry for the confusion! Not posting/phrasing very well today am I? I had 4 hours sleep in 48hrs! Lousy shifts and body clock!

Gra

Hi guys,

On Friday, BTFB was proud to unveil the first part of our exclusive interview with director and Millennium fan, Brett Hart. Today we bring you the second part of this highly enjoyable interview and hope you will keep your comments coming. Interviews come and interviews go but we were delighted by the unprecedented outpouring of praise for Brett's work and thoughts, we knew that Bone Dry enjoyed a high degree of popularity amongst supporters of Lance's career, we never knew how unilateral or passionate that support was.

To all of you who have yet to see this gem of movie we urge you to check it out and join the legion, no pun intended, of fans this movie has secured. Till then, kick back and enjoy, once more, more from the man himself. Brett A Hart here!

Best wishes,

Eth

• 1 year later...

Hi folks,

Brett has recently been interviewed about "Bone Dry" and the projects he is working on at the moment and I shared a link to this interview in the Lance Henriksen Magic forums. If you fancy reading this why not come and join us for the fun?

Check the interview out here folks.

Eth