Some Exciting News

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
I know some of you are jumpiing for joy, especially Erin. It will happen Aug.31-Sept 3. Heres more infoi

DragonCon

Boy, this is veritable cornucopia of 1013 actors, Stargate SG-1, and other series. Even has Virginia Hey whose claim to fame for this convention I'm sure is Farscape, but she was also in Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (she was the good-looking brunette that took a defensive position on top of the tanker that Max drove).

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Boy, this is veritable cornucopia of 1013 actors, Stargate SG-1, and other series. Even has Virginia Hey whose claim to fame for this convention I'm sure is Farscape, but she was also in Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (she was the good-looking brunette that took a defensive position on top of the tanker that Max drove).

Ahhh yes, the Warrior Woman :tasty: , I remember her well. Just one in a long line of great characters written into that film. Funny, I have no idea who wrote the screenplay for Road Warrior or who directed it. I will have to look into that on IMDB.

HOLY *BLEEP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::swingin::swingin::kickin::wtf:

Joe.... :iluvyou:

OK.... Gotta come up with money before the end of August!!!!!

(how much do you think I could get for my right kidney?)

Hey, Joe... do they mean he'll be there all of those days, or just one day? I couldn't find info for that on the site.

• 1 month later...

I hate to be the bringer of bad news.............. :down::nope::cry:

Terry asked me to look up info on the Dragon Con, to see if we could afford to go... and I was confused by not seeing Lance's name on the guest list, so I ran a search on the site with his name, and was directed to the following notice....

GUESTS AND PERFORMERS

Here are the guests you can see at Dragon*Con this year. If you are interested in seeing the list of all past guests, click here.

If you were looking for Guest Services, click here.

Due to professional commitments, the following previously confirmed guests will not be able to attend Dragon*Con this year:

* Sean Astin

* Mary Jo Putney

* Jeff Austin

* Lance Henriksen

* Stolen Babies

* Virginia Hey

* Teresa Patterson

* Richard Epcar

* Jan Osburg

* Crab Scrambly

* Katee Sackhoff