Lance movie alert

Rate this topic

Guest gethsemane

Guest gethsemane

This Sunday on the Sci fi channel, Lance will be in a movie titled In the Spiders Web. He plays a Vincent Price type character I believe. I watched the trailer which was pretty good. I hope everyone can pick it up. It comes on at 9:oo.

• Elders (Admins)

I think this one was on Sky One in the UK recently, they showed it a couple of times. My friend saw it and saw it gave him nightmares about spiders, but he hates let already (like I do!). He said Lance was really good in it though.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Zone Horror was showing that film regularly at one point but now they seem to have upped their game a little now that they are the Horror Channel and don't seem to be relying on the B-Movies so much. Still it's worth keeping an eye open. They are still showing Millennium so it must be doing OK. It seems to have been on for ages.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Zone Horror was showing that film regularly at one point but now they seem to have upped their game a little now that they are the Horror Channel and don't seem to be relying on the B-Movies so much. Still it's worth keeping an eye open. They are still showing Millennium so it must be doing OK. It seems to have been on for ages.

Eth

Millennium is getting another rerun from this coming Sunday night at 8 pm. Looks like it's going to be shown just on Saturdays and Sundays this time (something else is being shown in the same timeslot next Monday and Tuesday).