MillenniuM Coming Back to America

Rate this topic

The Cable Channel Chiller has done it again starting Feb.4 MillenniuM makes its return. It will run M-F at 7pm. Chiller appears on Direct TV, satellite service. Later in the new year, The Others will be broadcasted and one of my fav. short lived series Strange World. Also the old Night Stalker series will be aired too. Even though i have all three seasons on DVD of MM, i am just so happy to see this series come alive again here.

If you want to see more about it: check out Chiller TV

you will need to go to boards/annoucements to read more about it

Thanks Joe.

I have Millennium too but it's nice to see it getting air time again. I'm anxious for the Morgan & Wong series The Others which, so far as I know hasn't been released on DVD. I'll be getting my recorder ready.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i have never seen The Others. i have always heard what a great show it was from alot of you guys here. so i am looking forward to its airing. heres a cheer to Chiller TV

Is he Chiller channel available to Comcast customers. Exciting news, but I'm not even sure if I have Chiller or can order it. If I can order it, The Others alone might be worth while and I have heard a lot of other good stuff about the channel. With my luck it's only available to satellite TV subscribers.

I wish I had a digital recorder but at least I can do VHS. Yeah It is a great show. Missy Cryer and Kristen Cloke as recurring characters and Mark Snow's music. We'll get it taped at least.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Bliss, i am sorry to inform you Chiller is only available at this time through Direct TV sattellite. If you are intrested in Direct TV and you would like to order it, if i refer you as a friend i think you get some discount.

Bummer!! I guess I'll just have to be patient. Maybe they will bring it to DVD or something. I have considered a satellite dish, but I have all these preconceived notions about them. I have heard so many horror stories about people losing their signal when it rains, and that kind of thing, but that is probably rare. With all the kids in the neighborhood, I also have this paranoia about looking out the window and seeing a bunch of kids using my dish as a jungle jim, or someone getting mad at me and taking it out on my dish, lol.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I wish I had a digital recorder but at least I can do VHS. Yeah It is a great show. Missy Cryer and Kristen Cloke as recurring characters and Mark Snow's music. We'll get it taped at least.

That's right, I forgot about Mark Snow doing the music for that show as well. Julianne Nicholson and Bill Cobbs were also great in the series. By the way, I like the new Ein avatar.

That's right, I forgot about Mark Snow doing the music for that show as well. Julianne Nicholson and Bill Cobbs were also great in the series. By the way, I like the new Ein avatar.

Thanks. I thought he was due for a change.

Bill Cobbs was amazing. The perfect center for a group of wayward mediums. This is one of the hardest shows to track down. I'm hoping the exposure on Chiller will bring about calls for it's release on DVD. I know at least one of the episodes stands up to my memory of it.