Good Morning!

Guest Sheree Dawn

Guest Sheree Dawn
GULP

*Banner and sig update*

My poor little computer is finally giving up the ghost. It hasn't been well for a while and now I have the dreaded BSOD every time I open up Photoshop. I absolutely cannot live without Photoshop and certainly have no desire to start fiddling about manually replacing the RAM so I'm off to PC World tomorrow to by myself a new PC.

Sorry to take a little longer than might have been anticipated, the artist in me is willing but sadly the hardware isn't at the mo.

Smiles,

Eth

Lucky for you that PCs aren't as costly as they used to be. I even managed to get a nice hp laptop for $500 this past fall. Awesome machine. Wouldn't go back to a desktop unit again. I love the mobility of this baby. Now I just need a wireless printer.

Hi Sheree,

Actually I spent a bloody fortune but then I probably didn't need the new desk, leather chair, Kodak printer (ever had the feeling when you blow a king's ransom on gadgets and an hour later you feel physically sick?)

I shall be able to get on with your sig, and a few other things for Joe and Mark, that I had promised so apologies to all of you for the unexpected wait but it's business as usual from now on. Oh to have my beloved Photoshop again...

Best wishes to all of you,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sheree Dawn

I shall be able to get on with your sig, and a few other things for Joe and Mark, that I had promised so apologies to all of you for the unexpected wait but it's business as usual from now on. Oh to have my beloved Photoshop again...

Best wishes to all of you,

Eth

No rush, hon. I really appreciate your effort.