Good Morning!

Guest Sheree Dawn

I needed something to do and somewhere to go when, on nights like this, I am wide awake and show no signs of sleeping at all. And this show was something I was very passionate about. I tried to keep it all in perspective--you know, telling myself "it's only fiction", but there's this part of me that wanted to believe and think there was some hidden meaning to the shows I watched every week.

Yeah, I'm a kook.

Sorry for the belated welcome...we are glad you found us and we look forward to hearing from you on the vast number of topics we often discuss here.

4th Horseman

Guest Sheree Dawn
Here's my thing..

Sheree you got yourself a Lara avatar :clapping:

My kinda girl :)

Laura was an awesome character--she deserved more air time. And I loved her catch phrase, "here's my thing".

I do lovely (or so I think) matching Lara avatars and sigs if you fancy it?

I would be honored.

I was hoping I wouldn't be stealing someone else's identical avatar. I know how that can be..

Edited by Sheree Dawn

Lara Means is 'God' Sheree or at least that's my opinion but then I am known for having a somewhat oddball perspective. I'm more than happy to spend some creative time with my favourite clinical-psychologist-angel-girl and if you have any particular preferences for colour schemes, themes, Lara images etc. drop me a PM. If not I shall create something I think you will like.

By the way gang what ever happened to Chrisnu's wonderful repository of Millennium Screen Captures? That site was my essential visiting place when creating Millennium artwork, anyone know if the site is gone for good? Would be a crying shame if that was the case.

Till then, 'here's my thing.....'

Smiles,

Eth

Guest Sheree Dawn
Lara Means is 'God' Sheree or at least that's my opinion but then I am known for having a somewhat oddball perspective. I'm more than happy to spend some creative time with my favourite clinical-psychologist-angel-girl and if you have any particular preferences for colour schemes, themes, Lara images etc. drop me a PM. If not I shall create something I think you will like.

You surprise me; I'm sure I will love anything you take the time to create.

And yes, Laura IS Goddess, or whatever term floats your boat.

I hate to admit I giggle every time I hear her tell Frank, "here's my thing"

Listen..... that's the sound of me slithering into the gutter once again.

You surprise me; I'm sure I will love anything you take the time to create.

And yes, Laura IS Goddess, or whatever term floats your boat.

I hate to admit I giggle every time I hear her tell Frank, "here's my thing"

Listen..... that's the sound of me slithering into the gutter once again.

Sheree...if you need proof of Eth's abilities in the Photoshop field, just take a look at my signature piece. He did this for me quite some time ago and i am still in awe...he is a Picasso, a Monet, a Michelangelo...now only if he was more along the lines of my favorite artist, Heironymus Bosch....LOL...he is wonderful and will come up with something truely marvelous...

4th Horseman

Guest Sheree Dawn
Sheree...if you need proof of Eth's abilities in the Photoshop field, just take a look at my signature piece. He did this for me quite some time ago and i am still in awe...he is a Picasso, a Monet, a Michelangelo...now only if he was more along the lines of my favorite artist, Heironymus Bosch....LOL...he is wonderful and will come up with something truely marvelous...

4th Horseman

It's quite an extraordinary piece; very good work indeed. I wish I had that kind of talent. I had a copy of Bryce one time and couldn't even begin to figure it out.

GULP

*Banner and sig update*

My poor little computer is finally giving up the ghost. It hasn't been well for a while and now I have the dreaded BSOD every time I open up Photoshop. I absolutely cannot live without Photoshop and certainly have no desire to start fiddling about manually replacing the RAM so I'm off to PC World tomorrow to by myself a new PC.

Sorry to take a little longer than might have been anticipated, the artist in me is willing but sadly the hardware isn't at the mo.

Smiles,

Eth