Glad I found this place!

Guest queequeg914

Guest Sheree Dawn
I'm gagging for a pint.

Fully clothed,

Eth

Fully clothed here, too. I scare the hell out of myself when I step out of the shower; no way I would do that to someone else. As for a pint.... Better make that two or four for me.... Feeling awfully thirsty here. Sampled some good draft from a local brewery at a Bon Jovi Concert in Greensboro SC two weeks ago. Now regular domestic just tastes like crap.

Guest queequeg914

Thank you Sheree Dawn! I'm watching several Ebay auctions for the Millennium sets and the X-Files sets that I don't have yet....I am a bit stuck in my ways- I will watch the same thing over and over for years, so I just watched The X-Files and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and Angel and Firefly) repeatedly. Starting to branch out a little (but not too much :embarassed: )

Beer me! As long as it's Amber Bock, Shiner Bock, or Boulevard.

Guest Sheree Dawn
i have seen MM sets as cheap as $30 at Best Buy

Is that for the whole series? I've never found anything that cheap.

Is that for the whole series? I've never found anything that cheap.

They are only $27 on Amazon brand new or $15 used but in good condition.

I use Amazon UK way more than I should, it's so cheap it's criminal not to buy from there daily (yup my addiction is out).

Smiles,

Eth

As for the ale 'Timothy Taylor's Landlord Bitter' every time. Since we adopted Madonna we've managed to make her a convert, she has gallons of it shipped directly to her house. I reckon Guy probably drinks more than she does though.

:drunk:

Guest Sheree Dawn

They are selling for $35 just per season at Best Buy. That would make it $105 for all three seasons since they don't offer a set of the complete series.

Guest SouthernCelt

Back in the Christmas season of 2006, Amazon.com (US) had a box set of all three seasons for about $90. I bought one for my son and his wife to try to get them interested in the series....Don't think it worked :down:

Don't know what they're selling for now or even if the box set is still available.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Back in the Christmas season of 2006, Amazon.com (US) had a box set of all three seasons for about $90. I bought one for my son and his wife to try to get them interested in the series....Don't think it worked :down:

Don't know what they're selling for now or even if the box set is still available.

I haven't seen any boxed sets on eBay or Best Buy or anywhere.

You know I just wondered... You mentioned Amazon UK... wonder if the different currency rates has anything to do with why you dawgs are getting it so damned cheap.

I haven't seen any boxed sets on eBay or Best Buy or anywhere.

You know I just wondered... You mentioned Amazon UK... wonder if the different currency rates has anything to do with why you dawgs are getting it so damned cheap.

No angel forgive my lack of clarity,

Those prices are the current prices on Amazon.com (US), which makes them as 'cheap as chips'. I have to say it doesn't matter what I'm looking for Amazon will always have it cheaper than anywhere else.

Go buy Millennium,

Smiles,

Eth

I'm just discovering the magic of Millennium, after being a huge X-Phile for years. I'm now telling every other fan I know that they need to pick up these DVDs ASAP! What a fantastic show! :clapping:

Anyway, glad to be here!

Welcome, Queequeg!

post-3567-1207161765.jpg

Edited by Photeinos