Glad I found this place!

Guest queequeg914

Guest queequeg914

I'm just discovering the magic of Millennium, after being a huge X-Phile for years. I'm now telling every other fan I know that they need to pick up these DVDs ASAP! What a fantastic show! :clapping:

Anyway, glad to be here!

Welcome to this most wonderful coummunity Queequeg. There is also a pretty active X-Files board here too
Welcome to TIWWA...we look forward to hearing from you. There is a world of knowledge here and many, many wonderful people....

4th Horseman

Guest Sheree Dawn

Welcome indeed. It's great here; I'm relatively new but feel like this is where I should be hanging out. I find it amusing that you have only just now discovered Millennium, but I guess that not everyone has such a sheltered and boring life as mine. I have lived in front of the TV for the last 18 years. You know, kids, physical infirmity, insanity, lol.

If you don't have a set of the DVDs for all three seasons, check for them on Ebay. It's where I got mine. Even the previously viewed ones are usually in good shape. At least mine were.

And you'll do better to usually buy them at one time. I took the liberty of running a simple search for you. Yeah, it's my thing. :swingin:

https://cgi.ebay.com/MILLENNIUM-THE-COMPLET...1QQcmdZViewItem

https://cgi.ebay.com/Millennium-The-Complet...1QQcmdZViewItem

As of the time of this post, the second link has no bids at all on it; starting bids were 0.99

Edited by Sheree Dawn
Welcome to the board... make yourself comfortable. We've got strippers, booze and a countdown to the endtime; :boody::drunk::alien2:

What did I miss? Has someone posted pics of themselves in full collar and cuffs or has someone discovered the Kristen Cloke Penthouse Spread :w00t: ?

Pour me a drink either way Laran, I'm gagging for a pint.

Fully clothed,

Eth