Hello to Everyone

Hello everyone!

I go by the alias, Photeinos. Thanks to Ethsnafu for the invite to the New Members Forum. And also thanks for the welcome of a few others. I'm so new, I'm sure you know who you are. So good to share an appreciation for "Millennium" as well as other Chris Carter works and the like. I will be checking in from time to time each week, and will stay in touch, join conversations about Millennium, it's cast, characters and the many interesting topics the serires touches. Have a wonderful day/night as we sojourn through this new Millennium.

post-3567-1207160649_thumb.jpg

Edited by Photeinos

Greetings Photeinos,

Welcome to the End of the World as We Know it.

I am sure you will relish coming here as much as I know we will relish your visits.

I for one am impressed and intrigued already.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest WhiteWolf

Hi Photeinos! I haven't been here very long myself by I can vouch for the warm welcomes and fine folks that hang around here. Millenium was a great and underappreciated show and it's nice to be validated in thinking so when you run into so many other people that agree.

Guest SouthernCelt

Hey Photeinos! Welcome to the most captivating and addictive message board on the 'net. Have to visit at least once a day for a MM "fix".

Hey Photeinos! Welcome to the most captivating and addictive message board on the 'net. Have to visit at least once a day for a MM "fix".
I too wish to extend my warmest greetings. You have a lot to offer here, and i for one, am anxious to hear from you in the very near future..

4th Horseman