Hey everyone!

Guest Jamescush

Guest Jamescush

So I was watching the episode The Innocents tonight, and well....during the first run of season 3 I couldn't make it though Thirteen Years Later.

So...several years later the dvds came out and I only bought the first two seasons. I promised myself not to touch season 3. I didn't like how they changed the MM group from something what worked in grey areas to just some 'evil' group that somehow made everyone think they were good, plus all of the changes of the previous storyliines. Plus I wasn't a fan of the X-Filing of the show.

Well since Chiller is airing the show I'm trying to finished the show. (I think I did see that silly episode of the X-Files that crossed over. it was so long ago.)

Anyways wish me luck. I'm about to enter deep waters. LOL :alien2:

OH! And I've been looking at this site for several years. Finally got the urge to join. ;)

Edited by Jamescush

Welcomes, Jamescush. I hope you like it here.

Enjoy season three, you might be pleasantly surprised at the variety several episodes of this season brought to the series.

hey James glad you made it over here. i am the guy that posted the tiwwa link at ChillerTV. I happen to like Season 3. Like you there are some episodes i didnt care for like 13 Years, but episodes like Sound of Snow and Mercury dreaming of....are some of the best episodes i like in season 3.

oh and welcome to Tiwwa