Millennium Podcast anyone?

Rate this topic

I think the 'one room' idea (unless you mean metaphorically) would be hard to achieve. Whilst it seems the four of us chatting about this are all UK residents I don't know how far we are scattered across the land? I listen to the odd Who and Torchwood cast and many of them have distance contributors without any seeming loss of quality.

What do others think?

nah, Skype is fine if setup properly, I think we should set an idea/content and get moving on this ... my internet has been down for a week, sorry for late reply!

Hi Cigar thanks for your interest,

This project is very much in development and very much alive as far as I am aware. It is simply a case of waiting for a mutually agreeable window of opportunity in which the contributors are able to devote their attention to it. I believe this was proposed at a time when those interested were caught up in other business or had vacations and internet connection issues so hopefully our turbulent lives will be a little more temperate in future and we can get going shortly. There are numerous projects across the board which veer from active to dormant depending on the schedules of those involved but all are still very much happening.

Maybe you would like to join us and air you views although this is looking very much like a British only project at the moment, can't have too much of a good thing I guess :)

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Cigar Burn

Us brits eh?! Thanks for the reply! I'll be around the site a lot more so I'll keep an eye out for info

It's certainly good to have you around and I will most definitely have a gander at your Ebay listing a little later on :) As you may have noticed I have edited your post and hope you will not think ill of me for doing so. The Old Man recently offered some guidelines with regards to the best use of the quote function and as I realise you may not have been active at the time they were published would you mind awfully if I directed your attention to them for future reference? Unnecessary Quoting

Many thanks for your support with the podcast.

Eth

Guest Cigar Burn

lol no worries mate, I did it by accident anyway! Hate those quotes, drags a thread out way too long!

Guest Jim McLean
sounds like a plan

I'm willing to Skype. As long as we have a set time in advance, I'm sure I can manage to make a conference if required.