Millennium Podcast anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest Jim McLean

I can do Sunday evening. I'm going to change my Skype name, so I'll post it later this week. Need to work out a plan of action though. Eth? You in?

Hi guys,

It is a possibility more than a certainty sadly. I am on-call this weekend and a slave to my bleeper but I can say a tentative yes. I am free the weekend after though is that isn't too late for those interested.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Cigar Burn

can't promise to be on - I'm actually moving friday and will have no internet for a week! No idea how I'll cope... anyway my skype name is yer_ma

As the weekend looks a little shaky for two of us would it be worthwhile to consider the following weekend. The advantage being that it allows us some time to discuss format and content as well as allowing time for the creation of a closed forum in which to do so? Is next weekend doable for you Laredo?

Best wishes,

Eth

Yep, next weekend is good.

i should be free too, i'm really busy in the week, can you guys agree a time and i'll make myself available, if you could email to let me know on ken@sittingnow.co.uk I would be super-grateful!

oh, skype name is 'kenscanna' if I didn't mention it before :)

Guest Jim McLean

Not doing too well are we? :) I'll email you a skype name tonight. I've just had my (ex)girlfriend move out today (something I forgot was on the cards), so today has been a day of forgotten promises!

My SKYPE name is LaredoBlack

Edited by Jim McLean