Dragoncon 2008

Rate this topic

Guest roxygosia

Guest roxygosia

Is anybody going to Dragoncon in Atlanta? Lance will be there.... How I wish I could go, but between the plane tickets, work and finding a babysitter it's just too much money this year ... :cry: If anybody from this board is going, please take a lot of pictures of Lance (and the cast of Battlestar Galactica !) and post them here, please! Or maybe a short movie with Lance? O, and tell him that I love him! :clapping:

Thanks!

Hi Roxy,

I really hope that someone is able to keep us updated with the thrills and spills of Dragoncon as we have been lucky in the past that members such as Baz have kindly shared photographs and so on of other conventions Lance has attended. As far as I am aware the last convention he attended was the one in which he announced the imminent shooting of the Millennium Movie, a comment that has perplexed me ever since. I do hope someone at Dragoncon politely raises this with Lance as I would love to have him clarify the comment a little.

Here's hoping someone is around with a video camera :)

Best wishes,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yatanis

Week have passed. I manage to find only one (!!!) pic from the event. Does anybody know where I can find some more and even video, hopefully?post-3709-1220852387_thumb.jpg

UPD I find it!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

He's GREAT!!!

he has the third fish on his hand...

Edited by Yatanis

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks for posting that picture, Yatanis! (IMO, he still looks very sexy.. :kisses: )

I've been trying to find articles and pictures about the event, too, but haven't found any. :down:

Guest Yatanis
he still looks very sexy..

He is, he is! He was so cheerful, made many laughs with audience, he's remarkable!!! :clapping:

(Yatanis jumping around with happy yells)

Guest roxygosia

Check out Flickr.com - it's like a photobucket only better, do a search for Lance and then sort according to the date added, there are quite a few pictures of him at the Dragon Con and couple of the movies! I was wondering about the third tatoo on his hand too. When did that happen and what does it mean? It looks like he not only signed the autographs but had a panel discussion too! Those lucky, lucky people who saw him and get to ask him questions!!! Check out the pictures, they are really great!

Guest Yatanis
Check out Flickr.com - it's like a photobucket only better, do a search for Lance and then sort according to the date added, there are quite a few pictures of him at the Dragon Con and couple of the movies! I was wondering about the third tatoo on his hand too. When did that happen and what does it mean? It looks like he not only signed the autographs but had a panel discussion too! Those lucky, lucky people who saw him and get to ask him questions!!! Check out the pictures, they are really great!

You can watch it too - there are 8 parts of video from his panel

https://vimeo.com/1658354

Edited by Yatanis

Yatanis that's just superb work. I hunted high and low and found nothing.

I am experiencing a few sound issues at present and wondered if anyone who has watched this could tell me what, if anything, he says in relation to MM? I would be very grateful.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest gethsemane

A while back I ran across a website that showed Lance getting a Grudge tattoo. Maybe the new fish is just to cover that one up. I can't remember where it was.