Millennium props & wardrobe?

Rate this topic

Guest Watts

Hello everyone.

I've been digging around for years looking for any screen used MM props and wardrobe items from the show and have basically come up with nothing yet.

I have contacted Fox T.V.'s "VIP Auctions", they are Ebay sellers that have been auctioning off all kinds of "X-Files", "Prison Break", "24" and "Alias" props and clothing.

I was informed by them that they have nothing from MM and no future MM auctions planned.

I have a few more leads to follow up on however and I'll post any and all information I come across.

One of my leads is Diane Widas who I will be writing to soon to find out what I can about the current status of the clothing from the show.

If anyone here knows of any private collections or anyhting of that nature, please share.

Thank you.

• Elders (Admins)

Wishing you the very best of luck with your search!

I'm not sure about props, but many of the Millennium cast and crew received items like caps and jackets. I have 2 Millennium jackets and a cap myself. A jacket and cap I bought from a Millennium cast member and stuntman (actually I bought 2 sets, the other cap and jacket were sent direct to someone who has never paid me for them), the other was sent as a gift from Sarah-Jane Redmond who played Lucy Butler. They are treasured items indeed and are carefully stored. I plan to add a section to display some collectibles on the site later this year.

That's great and what a cool story the items have to go along with them.

I hope to at least be able to I.D. both Peter's and frank's jackets but 12 years on it's pretty difficult.

I did find out today that Frank's jacket was definitely not made by Orvis so the search continues.

Yes, the Old Man and I are also great bidders on Ebay, paying outlandish prices for MnM memorabilia...LOL....

Although not possessing quite as extensive a collection as Graham, i have the following:

my two most treasured items...crew t-shirt, which has a very interesting story behind it that Graham will appreciate. When i first saw in on Ebay it was put up as a "highest bidder" item. I knew, and Graham knows who i am talking about that if it came down to a bidding war with this person, i was most certainly going to lose, so i emailed the seller on a whim to see if he would change it to "Purchase Now". I didnt think i had a prayer, as MillenniuM memorabilia is REALLY EXPENSIVE, believe it or not. I got a response asking me how much i would be willing to pay for it. Well, now my interest is peaking, so off the top of my head, i fired back "how about 50.00" thinking i was going to get an expletive filled response. What i got back was "thats fine, give me 10 minutes and i will change it"...i think i wore out my enter button refreshing the screen until, sure as $%*& it now said "Purchase Now". One click of the button and i had it. Now i could put that back on ebay and probably get 2 to 3 times the amount i paid for it, but even though i can only fit into it in my memories, it hangs in a special place in my closet..

now as i sit here tying this response, I am thinking "Hmmm, i paid 50.00 for basically a Hanes T-Shirt with an orobouros and the word MillenniuM on it" - -

I also have an origional script of "13 Years Later" that is not only autographed by every member of Kiss, but by Lance, Tom Wright, and many others associated with the show...i had to work overtime to pay for that jewel...

I also have wall calendars, date books, several autographed pictures of Megan Gallagher and Lance, a 12' vinyl recording of the origional Theme from the show, and two posters, one 8'x11', and the other a movie marquee sized poster that i have yet to frame...The calendars are particularily nice as they have photos of episodes for each month. In the past two years or so, i have given away much of my collection, primarily to friends who are fans, and even to some here at TIWWA..

Some of the items i have seen for sale on ebay, and consequently lost at the last second on ebay, were keychains, coffee mugs, watches, and copies of scripts....i have never seen a hat or jacket...by the way Old Man...how can i tear one of those hats away from you? A combined deal, say maybe the autographed script AND the crew t-shift (its a mens medium for Christs sake and the last time i would have fit in it was pre-puberty)....huh? sound good? LOL....i know you will never part with those hats....

there was a member here a while ago trying to sell a watch here on TIWWA...i cant remember who it was, but i do know it never sold...

4th Horseman

I have bidded on several things on Ebay on MM items. I recall a MM movie poster that was used at bus stops for promotion. I have seen scripts, mugs, hats and jackets.......oh and Grange's MillenniuM book. I lose out all the time, i think its 4thhorseman thats out bidding me...lol I am hoping one day i am able to grab something

I'm thinking of doing a run of Peter Watts business cards, if I can find a descent all black oroboros. I'm also thinking of making up some Millennium embroidered patches for members here on the forum. I wouldn't be making a profit and they would be just for us.

Let me know if there's any interest.

I'd love to get my hands on a Millennium calendar. High qulaity photos from the show are hard to find and I'm looking into getting either Franks or Peter's jacket replicated so I need all the help I can get!

Edited by Watts

• Elders (Admins)

@4HM:

Sorry, I only have the one cap now! There were 2 caps and 2 jackets (one think summer and the other a padded winter one), but I paid for the 4 items together ($510 US plus carriage), and the seller sent 1 cap and 1 jacket to go to the address in the US and the other cap and jacket to me in the UK.

As Mark says, the real good stuff you have to pay a lot for if you really want it and the traders will rip you off something rotten in the process, merely to make a buck. You have to swallow your pride and pay them or miss out as they have you over a barrel. There is a lot of fake crap on Ebay though like keyrings and alrm clocks etc and although nice in theory, you are getting unofficial goods made in someone's spare bedroom, that were never issued by the Fox promotion people. You can even buy whole bulk packages of this rubbish like coasters, fridge magnets, pens, rulers even bottle openers with a poor quality piccie of Frank or an Ouro, on some sites. Someone sent me some items once with a view to selling them to forum members, thankfully although I condsidered it at the time, this never worked out.

My advice, stick to officially licensed quality merchandise like the stunning calenders or collectibles from ex-cast and crew. Even the photos have been scanned and re-printed by unscrupulous traders now. Original print ads are another one to look out for, in terms of seeing the reverse of the page, if its blank you know its a scanned copy. If its got ads and copy on it, you know its more likely to be the real thing.

My plan was to make it easier to get Millennium collectibles by highlighting them on Ebay using their API's. We discussed it and sadly there is no way to rule out fake goods. We're saying we should act as moral guardians to the fans, but equally we don't feel its right to help line the pockets of counterfeiters.

Yes, it's very difficult to even find anything related to Millennium after all these years. I still have a T.V. Guide magazine from 1996 with Lance on the cover. I bought it at a supermarket back then. that's the only piece of Millennium memorabilia I have right now. I'd love to find one of those promo posters.

Edited by Watts

• 8 months later...
Guest benny
I'm thinking of doing a run of Peter Watts business cards, if I can find a descent all black oroboros. I'm also thinking of making up some Millennium embroidered patches for members here on the forum. I wouldn't be making a profit and they would be just for us.

Let me know if there's any interest.

I'd love to get my hands on a Millennium calendar. High qulaity photos from the show are hard to find and I'm looking into getting either Franks or Peter's jacket replicated so I need all the help I can get!

Millennium patches would be great! And I agree finding any merchandice these days is pretty tough. They hold a science fiction and horror convention in toronto every year during the summer. If i'm extremley lucky and find any MM treasures i'll be sure to let you know

benny