B2FB Merchandise - Third Wave Available!

Rate this topic

Hi all,

Heres the first batch of ideas for non-copyright infringing tshirts to help promote the B2FB campaign. It was suggested to post this on the main board for general feedback and suggestions.

A look into my wardrobe would reveal I'm a big fan of Last Exit To Nowheres line of tshirts inspired by places, companies and products featured in many movies. As far as i know they have yet to be sued for infringement, and they've been going for a while now. I was inspired to take the same approach to MM. I have a few other ideas but they'll need more time to draw out, as they're more complicated.

3546558351_f6063fd035_b.jpg

I'll start with my least favourite. Since doing this I've had another idea for a b2fb logo, or at least symbolic image, for use on tshirts. But anyway.

3546558847_26664f56d9_b.jpg

More subtle, this is referencing DEAD LETTERS.

3547365756_19d74e3a7d_b.jpg

Referencing LAMENTATIONS, Fabricants' fake hospital tag sporting Frank's home telephone number. "Anephric" refers to missing kidneys.

3546556383_646864962f_b.jpg

From everyones favourite ODESSA front company and recurring Morgan and Wong evil corporation, from ROOSTERS. Incidently this is the exact same font as used in the show.

3546556175_8c379ca5be_b.jpg

The twin tailed comet that ushered in the millennium and watcher to the events of season 2. Its been suggested to rename this after the comet in the show, Vansen-West, which is named after two characters from SPACE: ABOVE AND BEYOND.

3547384166_11874e19df_b.jpg

From SOMEHOW, SATAN GOT BEHIND ME, the favourite coffee shop for minor demons.

3547368290_62e720e1c1_b.jpg

Now the Centre for Selfosophy, once an esteemed institution. Kinda. Glimpsed in JOSE CHUNG'S 'DOOMSDAY DEFENSE'.

More to come.

Baz,

I have added my thoughts to the BTFB topic on this so you know how amazing I think they are. As I said, I would be wearing the Donut Hole T-Shirt now if I could. I would love to see a another 'Somehow Satan' inspired T-Shirt, maybe a Selphosophy T-Shirt or a representation of 'Dance on the Blood Dimmed Tide', I think they would prove very popular. I can think of one man and one woman I know would chomp at the bit to get one.

What do you think?

Eth

post-1185-1242826829_thumb.jpg

post-1185-1242826847_thumb.jpg

Sure, I think the Selfosophy one is fairly straightforward to do.

With tshirts I've found it more effective to keep to text or simple symbolic images. For Jose Chung, I could do something like "Jose Chungs' Doomsday Defense" as if it was a movie title tshirt?

Also I'm working on a design for the 4 demons from "Somehow...", Legion, and 1910 Ezekiel.

Edited by ENGINECOMICS

BEER----> Don't have any suggestions, but I love T-shirts, especially with MM stuff on them. 'The Babe' always wants me to get rid of some in the closet. But how can a guy just throw out his treasures?

BELCH

Hi Guys,

Baz, Laurent, what's the next stage of development for this. I am not trying to hurry you along at all, I was merely wondering if there is anything I could or should be doing with regards to this. Please let me know what you guys need, if anything?

Eth

Hi Guys,

Baz, Laurent, what's the next stage of development for this. I am not trying to hurry you along at all, I was merely wondering if there is anything I could or should be doing with regards to this. Please let me know what you guys need, if anything?

Eth

Well probably next stage is identify which of the tshirts will be used in the first wave of merchandise, identify a tshirt printer, and when I'm given their print requirements, send the B2FB representative the requsite files to forward to the printer.

Then the question is: will they be print on demand (a higher unit cost but no big initial outlay) or will you be buying in a certain quantity of each (a lower unit cost but potentially big initial outlay). Will they be for sale, how will they be sold, paypal, where will they be sold etc.

Then its round two! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the tireless hard work of Baz, we are now, very nearly up and running. Before this is launched upon the unsuspecting public I would appreciate any thoughts and comments you might have, if you notice any errors, anything you don't like or ways you think it could be better presented then do let us know.

Best wishes,

Eth