Trevor White - Doug Scaife - Interview

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear Friends,

As part of the Movie Campaign, the team at BackToFrankBlack have successful in arranging an interview with Trevor White who, as I am sure you are aware, portrayed Doug Scaife in the third season of the show. The interview will be live but we want as many of you to have the chance to contribute to it as possible. If you have any suggestions regarding questions about the character, the third season, the show's cancellation, working with Lance, whatever.....leave them here and the team will ask the best questions on your behalf. Please indicate if you would like us to quote you name with the question during the interview. We can't guarantee we will be able to use them all but we will certainly consider all suggestions made.

Best wishes,

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

What was it like to have a role in Millennium? Was it special somehow, or was it just another job?

Also, I think it would be polite to ask him something about his current jobs.

Additionally, can you tell him that I voted for him when Selfo had one of his "Most Babe-a-licious" polls? :makingeyes::biggrin:

• Elders (Admins)

Congrats on the latest triumph for the campaign! I'll try and think of a question too. I have to confess its kinda hard, because I don't remember much of his role, besides his tech support scenes.

• Elders (Moderators)

Looking at his scenes in the MM S3 episodes he did, he got increasingly more lines. I'd like to know how easy it was for him to approach his role in his first S3 episode when he was in it for a very short time. As I couldn't act my way out of a paper bag, I find it interesting how anyone can seem so convincing, especially as he had to indicate, not just through the lines, that his character already knew Frank well enough to call him Mr. B.

Also, did he know at that time that his character would be coming back for another three episodes, and would he have been interested in pursuing that character if MM had gone on for another season. (OK, if he gets asked that question he's bound to say yes, but I'd be interested in what else he would say.)

These are great questions and we very much appreciate you all taking the time to field them. I too wonder how the character would have evolved had the show continued. He goes for a relatively unimportant character to an indispensable facet of Frank's working life in a very short space of time. I also wonder if he knew at the time of signing that the show had been canceled as I am never clear from interviews as to when the production team were made aware of this, some accounts vary from others.

Keep 'em coming chaps,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings friends,

Just to let you know the 'Trevor White' Interview is now available at BackToFrankBlack.com. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the site, this interview can be accessed by clicking the link under 'Campaign Updates','BackToFrankBlack News'. We are proud to bring this exclusive to you and we hope you will take the time to peruse the blog in addition to reading the interview, there is much that will interest a Millennium fan. If you wish to see the support that exists for Millennium and Frank Black or desire to read the words of Kristen Cloke or wish to see the support that Frank Spotnitz has extended to us then our Blog is a place you need to visit regularly. Please keep your eyes pealed for future developments as we have THE interview every Millennium fan is dying to read on the horizon. Podcasts, blogs, websites, interviews and much more besides it's all happening here, but let's not steal Trevor's thunder. Check it out people, this is Millennium now, not then, and we are proud to bring it to you!

Viva Millennium,

Eth

post-1185-1227577152_thumb.jpg