Have yourself a merry little ChristMMas

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Although there are many churches around where I live, the shops don't seem to carry anything even remotely religious. All I can find are those politically correct "Happy Holidays" cards. I'll keep looking though. I have a few leads.

Well I just got abck from 3 stores and nobody had any angel cards that werent cartoons. Every single card was already inscribed to 'friend', 'mother', 'father' etc. No blanks ones to be had.

So, I made my own card. What do you think?

100_1699.jpg

Hand made cards always make more of an impression Jared, if I had any discernible talent in that area I probably would have done the same. If anyone is wondering what on earth we are talking about here, please check the first post in the thread. I want everyone, please, to send one card, nothing more. I have been reading my emails and have seen messages on IMDB and I know people have already sent their letters and cards to Michael Broidy. Please keep it coming, to my knowledge 180 letters, nothing more, helped get XF2 made. Please (I know I'm over using the word a bit) give Lance the best Christmas Present ever, help us get this movie made.

Best wishes and Happy ChristMMas,

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Our cards are on their way, posted them today.

Wouldn't it be nice to see Mr Broidy's face when he gets a Christmas card from, say, Finland? :biggrin:

That's what impressed him so much about the XF "Create the Future" Campaign, that support was global and not just concentrated in the United States. A card from Finland is worth its weight in gold and I can't thank you enough for sending them. I told my Mother what she has to write in hers and she thinks I've taken leave of my senses: "Midnight of the Century, what does that mean?" type of response, bless her she did it anyway :)

Remember my friends, your nationality is of great value to us, use it to the campaign's advantage and post those cards.

Best wishes to you all,

Eth

I'd love to see his face when he gets any Christmas card considering he's most likely Jewish!

Anyway, I found some cards this morning with an old school angel on them, I already have one on it's way to Mr. Broidy.

Edited by Watts

Excellent stuff,

I am still waiting for mine to be delivered but Team Ethsnafu, i.e. family and friends, are all poised to rattle a batch off to the folks at Fox.

Will let you know when this is done.

Eth

Well we have no angel cards in the batch we just bought.So now we are going through cards my mother inlaw has been collecting since who knows when. Some are at least 40-50 years old. Should be an angel in one of those,if not like the one in the episode.

Don't worry my friend,

My Mother didn't want to send an angel card on my behalf, she has an aversion to things with wings, it's a superstition among Yorkshire mining communities, so she sent a snow scene instead. The card matters more than what it depicts, send what you can and I am more than appreciative.

Eth