Have yourself a merry little ChristMMas

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

christmaspolaroidcj6.jpg

Dear friends,

I cannot take any credit for this idea, that has to go to our staff member Vivi, but it's a stunning idea all the same. I know not everyone is convinced by the merits of the campaign, I am sure not many have time to contribute even if they are. I accept, not everyone wants to spend their time conversing with Lance Henriksen, Kristen Cloke, Frank Spotnitz, Trevor White, Stephen E. Miller, Robert MacLaclan, Saun Toplass and numerous others, the campaign ain't for everyone I guess ;)

Even if the above doesn't tempt you to join us, a simple thirty seconds of your time could propel us ever onwards. Let's face it we are all writing Christmas cards as we speak, surely one more is little to ask?

As you are all aware, a letter writing campaign is at the very heart of our efforts and the team at BackToFrankBlack.com cannot emphasize how much Frank Black's future depends on such a simple contribution. The cast and creative team are united with the fans in wishing to make this a reality, it is 20th Fox that we need to direct our attention to.

In homage to 'Midnight of the Century' we urge you all, strongly, to give five minutes of your time to 'Frank Black' during the festive season. Whilst you are writing your Christmas Cards this year, write an extra one for Fox executive Michael Broidy. If you can find a card depicting an angel all the better. Simply mirror the card Frank received in that very episode, write, 'It's the Midnight of the Century', sign it and add the website's address, BackToFrankBlack.com and pop it in the mail. Better still get your friends and family to do the same or send multiple cards yourself. Such a simple gesture will make more difference than we give credit for. How easy is this?

Make your voices heard this Christmas and give 'Frank Black' the best Christmas present anyone could give, a movie in 2009!

Send your cards to:

MICHAEL BROIDY

20th Century Fox

10201 W. Pico Blvd.

Bldg. 88, Room 344

Los Angeles, CA 90035

USA

It's the Midnight of the Century people,

Eth

You know I'm on board. I'll send as many as I can. It's such a great, simple and unique gesture. Thank you Vivi for proposing such a novel idea.

I'll take twenty Joe if you've got twenty to give us, better still, get everyone you know to send twenty and then you're talking.

It's such a labour free way of helping our cause so please, please, please if you are reading this, write your ChristMMas Card now!

My thanks to you all,

Eth

They are SO Millennium, nice find Vivi. Like Watts, I couldn't find anything like that in the shops, the UK isn't a very religious nation so I guess that's reflected in our Christmas Card designs. I did manage to find some angel cards through a charity's online shop though so mine are on their way and Millennium is helping a good cause in the process.

Merry ChristMMas,

Eth