Most beautiful Skin

Rate this topic

Guest Thomas

Most Beautiful site  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's pretty darn spiffy. I love the look of it myself. It's a joy to be here and hang out here and meet fantastic people from all over the world. It's become my second home.

Oh, and Thomas the Tank Engine rocks! I must have bought my son $500 worth of those toys over the years. Of course the show was much cooler before Alec Baldwin started doing the voice.

Edited by Watts

• Elders (Moderators)

Most definitely this site is the most beautiful, Thomas! It's also so cosy around here. Every time I've showed TIWWA and it's mother site to a friend, they have been absolutely in awe. And this site has become a second home for me too, I simply could not be without it.

Guest Laurent.

TIWWA is by far the best place to spend some time on the internet! Although I have to admit I rarely visit the mother-site (or only when I'm looking for specific info on the series, which is rare).

Anyway, I can't wait to see what we'll get for 2009!

Hands down the most beautiful site and most friendly site to boot.I still can't get over all the fantastic seasonal skins.Well done Graham.I find it so cool that I can talk with people from all over about the most fascinating tv show I've ever seen.

• Elders (Admins)

Fantastic! That's why we're here!

Remember though, I don't create these skins apart from some minor customisation of the logos. The credit for the great seasonal skins goes to Sherri Jones of IBSkins.com. A very talented young lady indeed!

• 3 months later...

As one of the new kids on the block, I can say that this site really has become a home away from home. I look forward to being here every day and I have been welcomed with open arms. I too love connecting with others from all over the world that have some of the same likes, interests, and especially appreciating and loving Millennium, and it's hero, Frank Black.

It's not only a great site, but it's also full of great people.

Hi Guys

Home from home, absolutely my sentiments as well Darlene, I'm delighted you have grown to love TIWWA as much as I have, I knew it would be the case, it's highly addictive ;)

On the note of skins, can anyone recall if we had an Easter theme last year? I'm sure I recall bunnies and eggs appearing on the board at some point, either that or I have been having some superbly surreal dreams.

Best wishes,

Mark