A couple Millennium Music Videos by me

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

There is nothing more "ferocious" then a mother or father protecting a child. They say the grizzly bear is the deadliest of them all when it comes to protecting it's young.

I appreciate all that you have said. After seeing the episode again and reading your insights, it will be added to my favorites list. I'm especially impressed with your observation of the clothing and the red ribbon. I didn't notice that.

There was a sacrifice in Anamnesis, which is my favorite, also that touched me. I believe he knew he was to be sacrificed. But with Borrowed Time, you may be right. Then again, couldn't Sammael possibly had been sent to save them in the first place?

Guest RodimusBen

Perhaps the decision of who needed the "borrowed time" the most was something left to Sammael to decide. In the end, he realized that both girls should be saved. Let me just say I wouldn't want to have to make decisions like that. :unsure:

What a horrible decision it would be. I know for sure that I couldn't do it.

Did you ever see the movie "Sophie's Choice?" Having to make a choice made me think of it, starring Merrill Streep. I don't think I spelled her first name right. At one particular scene it was so intense for me that I literally gouged my ex's leg with my nails.

Yes, but he sat there and didn't say a word. There was one time he screemed in pain in the middle of the night. I was having a dream that I was being chased by aliens on another planet after escaping from their captivity. As one tried to gab me, I bit him. It took awhile for my ex-husband's arm to heal.