A couple Millennium Music Videos by me

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

Guest RodimusBen

I like to make music videos to celebrate my obsession whenever I discover a new TV show or movie that I really go crazy over. I know that there are a million music videos on YouTube and most of them are terrible, poorly thought-out productions made by 13-year-olds. At the risk of sounding like boasting, I would say that my videos are generally a cut above most of those... that's based on the great volume of feedback I've received from posting them.

Anyway, I've created two very different music videos for Millennium, and if you're interested, I invite you to check them out at these links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Nw9BeF9A4 - Double Agent - Song by Rush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-WgS93SePs - Lullabye - Song by Billy Joel

Thanks for watching!

Edited by RodimusBen

Guest donkeyjote

:ohmy::notworthy:

Thank you!

Edit: Ben, I have taken the liberty to share one of the links with a special friend of ours :), hope you don't mind!

Edited by donkeyjote

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Would you consider uploading the originals to sendspace. I know this is an exercise in cheekiness but I really want Double Agent on my Ipod, I can't stop watching it.

Eth

Guest RodimusBen
Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Would you consider uploading the originals to sendspace. I know this is an exercise in cheekiness but I really want Double Agent on my Ipod, I can't stop watching it.

Eth

I'll give it a try when I get home. :-)