hello to all from south texas

Guest mindhunter

Guest mindhunter

my name is Bernard Koosed and very soon u will learn im not much of a typist. :whistling: Millenium was for me the greatest,most well written,acted,researched series that hollwood dared to show.its dark yet human composition of subjects from mysticism,parasycology(spelling aint much better lol)supernatural,behavorial sciences,serial killers,family drama and so much more.all centraly fixated around a character who i came to love and respect, Frank Black, brilliantly portrayed by lance henrickson.it was a groundbreaking show and a sublime joy to tune in during its reign.i remember it well.i have so many joys to express, here, is not the place but it is a good start.it is wonderful to find those who shared and felt and perceived what was going on in those pre apocalipic days(y2k,etc) being an underlining element to the show at times and full face front on others.please feel free to write and discuss any thing u might wish concerning this wonderfuly gifted and special show.thanks Bernard Koosed

Greetings Bernard,

Welcome to our fine community here at the end of world, well not quite but it sounds Millenniumistic. Here's hoping you have a blast and stay around for many years to come.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest mindhunter

thank u for the warm greetings.its wonderful to be apart of a group like this and have the same things in common and enjoy differences also.it enlightens an already awesome tv show and well genre.in reply to ur question laurent when i found out our local video store had the millenium series i rented them for my wife who had never seen the show and also because i never got to see the last episode.so i figured i would get two birds with one stone so to speak.my wife INSTANTLY loved the show and it was a sublime treat for me to watch it with her although she felt it was a little to dark for tv(my opion is different however)it was a very special day when i saw the last episode.if they had to end it, that was the way i guess, except that ill always wonder if peter watts is dead.i really had hoped for them to get togother again.o well hopefuly in the movie!!!

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to the Millennium forums, Mindhunter! Great to hear from you!

I just merged your above reply into this topic, to make it easier to follow. :oneeyedwinK

If you are unfamiliar with how these newfangled message boards work, you just use:

t_reply.gif To add a reply to an existing topic, like this one.

The New Topic button t_new.gif starts a brand new topic, for instance on a new topic of discussion.

Regards,

Graham

• 1 month later...