Millennium Fast

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I've haven't watched Millennium in forever. I've been trying to starve myself so I would be really ready to watch it when it's released. I think I've accomplished that. I'm dying to watch some episodes. I'm going to watch them all in order. Then watch the extras and then go to the commentaries!

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

I haven't seen it since FX stopped airing it... simply because that was the only source of it I ever had.

I haven't seen it since FX stopped airing it... simply because that was the only source of it I ever had.

I know how you feel. :down: FX was my only source, too, 'till Dave came along with the DVDs. I'm still watching them now, as I'm working on reviews for Daves book.... (which he gave me a sneak-peak into...and WOW, are you guys in for a treat when he gets done! It's GREAT!) Still, when it comes out on DVD, I think with all the extras and everything, it'll still be like seeing it for the first time! :smokin:

Guest F_Black

Heh. I quit watching them, too. I might even wait until it gets to be Fall here before really getting down and watching the DVD. I live in Seattle, whose climate is quite similar to that in Vancouver BC where the series was filmed. Kinda made me appreciate the dreariness around here actually.

Guest dylan1371

Same here. Haven't seen an episode in several years so I'm VERY ready!

Mike

BEER---> All I know is, that the "The Babe" (my wife) is going to get a whole bunch of VHS tapes in about a month, to do with what ever she wants to do with them. The DVD's are coming!

BELCH

Guest RJ2000

I, also, have not seen Millennium since it's run on FX some time ago. (It was while watching on FX that I began to truly appreciate Mr. Black and the show as a whole.)

Can't wait to see the 1st season in all it's glory! :jumping:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest se7en
I tried to get a fix when Sci-Fi channel here aired a X-File episode called Millenium, the infamous cross-over but they showed Quantum Leap instead...arrghhhh!

......consider yourself lucky. I detest that piece if sh*t. :gaba:

Frank-mobile-?

se7en :ouro: