Hello from ... somwhere!

Guest neuronphaser

Guest neuronphaser

Just signing in with a hello!

I just finished watching all 3 seasons of Millenium, and then followed it up with the Millenium: Apocalypse fanfilm and wanted to find a place to get more info! Glad to find you guys and gals!

Hi Neuronphaser,

Welcome to TIWWA, here's hoping things are well over in somewhere. Glad you found us and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all things Millennium and more.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest neuronphaser

Thanks for the (very fast!) warm welcome, folks!

I'm currently in Springfield, MA, but I have grand designs to move out to California in the very near future. I hear their economy sux big time, so I figure I'll go help it out somehow (or test out the use of my BOB [bug out bag] when things go REALLY bad).

Yes, welcome Neuronphaser, from another newbie.

followed it up with the Millenium: Apocalypse fanfilm

Pardon my ignorance, but where can I see this? Never heard of it until now, that I know of. Is it also called something else?

Guest Laurent.

Again... I'm late for the welcoming party... :drunk: Welcome neuronphaser! Interesting nickname by the way.

@Earthnut: I saw your post in the MM:Apocalypse subforum. So I guess you found your way over there and got all the information you wanted.

My goodness, the eye is still following me. If you weren't the hitman I probably wouldn't get so creeped out. Oh my, I know what to do, we must become good friends.

When I found MM: Apocalypse subforum I probably had no idea how I got there or why I was there. If I should return before I find myself again, please keep me here. :blink:

Darlene,

If you are interested in Millennium Apocalypse, and you should be as it's great, there is an opportunity to get your hands on a copy for free. Yup, zilch, nada, nothing! Check out the following thread and whilst it may not be your thing it will certainly reinvigorate the topic for new members who might like to own a copy.

Eth