Lance Memorabilia For Sale

Rate this topic

Hi guys,

Not if this isn't the oddest piece of memorabilia you will come across I don't know what is. Yup, you can, for a fairly small fee, purchase a mask of his face no doubt cast for prosthetics on one of his features. Low budget horror icon (their words not mine) Lance Henriksen can now smile down on you from the wall of your room for the discounted price of $19.99, check it out!

Best wishes,

Eth

Y'know I'm with you on this Graham. I can't make my mind up it is a desirable or item or just damn freaky. Maybe too many shades of a death mask for me. If you guys check out the site see if, like me, you find some of the pricing a bit strange. Lance goes for $19.95 (which is very respectable actually) whilst 'The Borg Queen' (doesn't say if that's Krige or Thompson) fetches more, Linda Blair's Exorcists cast and Leonard Nimoy fetch less than Lance and a significant amount less than said Borg Queen. Quite surprising really.

Best wishes,

Eth

The mask isn't odd, it's as creepy as Laurent's eye following me everywhere. They could have at least made it with his eyes open so he looks alive. Not something for my wall. Two thumbs down.

Guest Laurent.

I love it! And I like masks.. a lot. Anyway, I'm out of fund right now, but if this thing is still available this summer I will probably order one (assuming they can assure decent and safe shipping to Canada)!