Hello from New Jersey...

Guest FrankBlack

Guest FrankBlack

Just wanted to take a moment while I'm on my coffee break to say hello to all the members here....I remember how excited I was when I saw the promos for MILLENNIUM back in '96, and how once I started watching the show I could'nt wait for the next episode. So gratifying to find others like myself!

Greetings FrankBlack (seriously, did no one pick that as a screen name yet, wow!)

Welcome to TIWWA and we merry band of brothers, a happy gaggle of Millennium junkies still withdrawing over a decade later. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here as much as I have, make many new friends in the process and enjoy a debate or two with members new and old.

This is who we are after all.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest FrankBlack
Greetings FrankBlack (seriously, did no one pick that as a screen name yet, wow!)

Welcome to TIWWA and we merry band of brothers, a happy gaggle of Millennium junkies still withdrawing over a decade later. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here as much as I have, make many new friends in the process and enjoy a debate or two with members new and old.

This is who we are after all.

Best wishes,

Eth

Thank you both! I was amazed myself when Frank Black was OK'd for my name....as Frank himself would say, " I'm just a lucky guesser". Looking forward to meeting more of you out there!

Guest FrankBlack
:clapping: I too would like to welcome you, and honestly thought it was Lance who posted.

Boy did I get excited. :signlol:

Look forward to chatting with you.

Thank you, Darlene! How cool would that be, to have Lance on the board! :notworthy:

• Elders (Admins)

Hello and welcome to our Millennium community forums! :wiggle:

Yes its quite funny actually, you'd think every combination of spelling and spacing Frank Black would have been taken by now! We have about 20 combinations at the moment!

Guest FrankBlack
Hello and welcome to our Millennium community forums! :wiggle:

Yes its quite funny actually, you'd think every combination of spelling and spacing Frank Black would have been taken by now! We have about 20 combinations at the moment!

Thanks! It actually worked the first time...a lucky roll of the dice I suppose...