Godkiller

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Hi there lilblackgirl,

Amazing isn't it, I was blown away by these scenes which look absolutely fantastic in my book. I don't want to appear like I am constantly name dropping but I wrote to Maddy of Halo 8 when I caught sight of these, primarily as a gushing Lance fan but with the added motive of finding all the latest out for you guys. Maddy, like just about everyone I have had cause to contact, expressed the opinion that "...any friend of Millennium was a friend of theirs..." Despite the fact that those scenes were given to Fangoria as an exclusive she has promised to release future exclusives to us as well. Here's hoping we can find out the latest news on this production as soon as it happen. That said, if you keep your eyes peeled for the new Millennium podcast we will exclusively reveal promotional art for another Lance Henriksen production that only the great man himself has seen. How's that for an exclusive?

If you should hear more in this project PLEASE let me know, I am SO looking forward to it.

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi Guys,

Actually, just thought of this. If you visit the following link you will find the Godkiller Microsite where you can view a two issue online comic which I believe sets up the vibe of the movie as well as showing you some of the killer artwork. Again, I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to the end result.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 2 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

I watched a trailer for Godkiller over a week ago (it was included in a news article about the animated film on Horrormovies.com, a horror films website) and was amazed by the artwork, drawing style and animation. I was impressed by who was in the voice cast (Lance, Halloween heroine Danielle Harris and Tiffany Shepis). It's also a kind-of Dark Reel reunion with Lance and Tiffany Shepis being in the cast (they may have recorded their lines separately and on different dates).

Is this the second animated film Lance has done, after The Chosen One?

• 1 month later...

Depends what you consider a film Richard as Godkiller is going to be released episodically I believe as well as a feature length outing but I know he has provided voice work for the Star Wars Motion Comics, Transformers, Mythic Journeys and Tarzan which were all animated projects - all off the top of my head mind. I'm guessing there are more.

And if anyone's missed it we have a little interview with the lady who drew the project, Anna. You can read that here!

• 3 months later...

The last I heard Richard was it was about to be which has actually reminded me that we haven't had our replacement discs from Halo-8 yet have we? Which brings me to an important point....

If you are thinking of Buying Godkiller from Amazon, as I did, then don't. I spoke to Maddy at Halo-8 as both myself and Richard had problems with the discs we were sent (mine wouldn't play in anything) and according to them, Amazon shouldn't be selling these at all. If you want to ensure you get a disc that plays buy them directly from the source.

I bough mine in November and still haven't been able to watch it :angryred:

Eth

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Episode 2 of Matt Pizzolo's "illustrated film" Godkiller: Walk Among Us was released today, and in honor of the occasion Halo-8 has released a preview clip featuring the one and only Lance Henriksen.

Godkiller: Walk Among Us is the story of a boy on a quest to save his dying sister. It takes place in a dark future after economic collapse, after nuclear holy war, and after Earth is colonized by alien races. Tommy and his kid sister Lucy live in an orphanage in one of the few remaining city-states, but Lucy is critically ill and desperately in need of a new heart. Tommy's odyssey to find a new heart for his sister begins when he follows an organ-stealing prostitute named Halfpipe out of the city-state and into the savage borderland known as Outer City.

In the clip Dr. Mulciber (Henriksen) tastes the blood of Tommy (Justin Pierre) and has an epic psychedelic trip in the process.

You can check out the clip, here!

Eth