Godkiller

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Which we never did get despite reassurances that we would. I have to say I am not happy and won't be making any further purchases of this but for those who are still interest it would seem that Godkiller is receiving its première at next weekend's CE2E Convention. Godkiller will be shown after the "Halo-8: Illustrated Films & Comics Panel" at 7:45pm on Friday April 16.

For further information about the film and the première, head on over here.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I spotted on Amazon.com last week or the week before, whilst looking at film or TV titles on DVD there Mark, that episode 3 of Godkiller is coming out soon.

It is very disappointing when they promise to send you replacement copies, and they either get lost in the post or don't get sent out in the first place. Thanks for the update anyway.

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

Graham has updated "Lance Henriksen Magic" with the latest news regarding "Godkiller". He very kindly attributed the update to myself but despite receiving an email all the hard work was done by The Old Man. Please check it out and don't forget to bookmark the website. It really is the most informative news portal when it comes to Lance Henriksen news.

Oh and I purchased "The Penitent Man" soundtrack, I was very pleased to learn that such a thing existed. :thumbsup:

Eth

• 3 weeks later...