Hello from the UK!

Guest Kitsunegari

And hello from a fellow Islander, not too far you as it happens as I'm all the way in sunny Sheffield.

Welcome to TIWWA Kitsunegari here's hoping you enjoy sharing some of that Millennium love with a group of fans who love it just as much. I hope you enjoy your stay, there's much to do and plenty of good people to meet.

It's a pleasure to welcome you on board.

Eth

Guest Kitsunegari

Ah glad there's at least one person near by! I'm sure i'll enjoy being on the boards, I'm always trying to find out more about things in episodes and failing miserably so hopefully i'll learn a lot! Thanks for such a nice welcome :-)

Kit xXx

Indeed, don't be shy at all. We love meeting new people and hearing their thoughts about anything and everything, that's what a message board is for after all. We're a really great bunch of peeps if I do say so myself and you couldn't wish for a nicer message board to frequent so dip in, shout out and make chums.

This is who we are!

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Welcome Fox Hunt (I studied my X-Files well, eh?)!

We'll soon have more Brits than Americans on the board, if it's not already done. I guess I must congratulate you all for your great taste! Hell, I'm from an ex-colony myself anyway.

Guest Kitsunegari

Hi All! Don't worry I'm sure i'll be posting away soon, picking your brains about stuff! I've been dipping into all the forums, reading up on things. I don't have much knowledge on Milleniumesque subjects, theories etc so its good to see different peoples views and info sources.

Welcome Fox Hunt (I studied my X-Files well, eh?)!

Haha doesn't have quite the same ring to it though does it? :tongue: