Hello Im SpooktalkGiGi

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hello Im SpooktalkGigi also known as Spooktalklaura on Twitter and the other half and more talkative one of the podcast Spooktalkular. I am happy to be here although I feel a little scared that someone will be showing up at my door and be asking me to join a group!! Oh wait, someone already did that although they sent me an email! Good to be here and looking forward to talking with everyone here. rolleyes.gif

SpooktalkGigi aka Spooktalklaura, once you join us, you ARE a member, and that also includes being a "Family Member. This is our home away from home, and we are excited to have you join us and our campaign to brink back Frank. Here's to a long and blessed friendship. Welcome. :ouro:

Well as I live and breathe it's SpooktalkGiGi (love it lol)

Sorry about appearing on your doorstep in the wee hours with an offer of a request to join our Group but The Old Man doesn't pay us well so many of us have day jobs and have to do our recruitment drives in the dead of night :oneeyedwinK

Pleasure to have you here and I know you will really enjoy being part of the family and that the good people here will enjoy getting to know you too.

Till then, this is who we are!

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Well as I live and breathe it's SpooktalkGiGi (love it lol)

Sorry about appearing on your doorstep in the wee hours with an offer of a request to join our Group but The Old Man doesn't pay us well so many of us have day jobs and have to do our recruitment drives in the dead of night wink.gif

Pleasure to have you here and I know you will really enjoy being part of the family and that the good people here will enjoy getting to know you too.

Eth

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the welcome. haha I love that pic of Gigi!!! Where did you get it? Very funny!!!! Yeah I was going to be just spooktalklaura but than Gigi popped into my head and I just had to use it. I think I will have a very good time here and everyone seems really nice.

You know, I just love hearing you talk of the moors, reminds me of that movie American Werewolf in London... love that movie, have you seen it? Stick to the roads, stay off of the moors!!! haha lol Love the pub scene in that movie... haha well thanks for asking me to join and I think i will have a great time. makingeyes.gif

Oh those moors, how they wuther. I'm often to be found outside Cathy's bedroom, tapping on the window to be let in as it so coooooooold (or is that a Kate Bush song I'm channeling?)

The GiGi* picture was a clever bit of Googling on my part, it isn't for the faint hearted mind. One look at its nefarious countenance and grown men have fallen foul of its murderous gaze - or something like that.

Anyhow, once again, a pleasure to have you with us all and here's hoping you get to know all the good people round these parts!

Eth

*If anyone is wondering what the GiGi stuff is. It's a wee dog that featured in Harpers Island that Laura got me to watch. I just find the dog really funny for reasons I can't explain. I'm a bit GiGi obsessed of late.

Guest WaveCrest

Sorry about appearing on your doorstep in the wee hours with an offer of a request to join our Group but The Old Man doesn't pay us well so many of us have day jobs and have to do our recruitment drives in the dead of night :oneeyedwinK

Eth

That's just given me a picture of us driving round in the Tall Man's hearse (source: the Phantasm movies) or the Scooby Van! lol

Welcome to the forum here Laura. Great to see you here. *cool* I'm enjoying all this crossing over from one thing to the other! From BTFB to Spooktalkular and vice versa, and from either of those to TIWWA.