Seeking Your Millennium Dvd Questions!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

MDUK will shortly present an interview with Fox on the Millennium: The Complete First Season DVD Release. I've postponed the interview until US and Canadian Members have had time to assess and view the DVD's.

Should you wish to submit a question for the interview (related to the DVD's) please submit it here together with your real name and country location. Please keep them brief where possible and check after posting. Suggestions are questions related to missing special features that you would have liked to have seen included (please specify and reason why), questions on choice/availabilty aspect ratio, sound, commentaries, topics that have come up over the last few weeks regarding the DVD's etc. The interview is based on the DVD release and questions related to the DVD's as opposed to questions about Cast etc. Fox won't be contacting Cast & Crew as a result!

The best will be chosen and submitted to Fox UK and the interview will be posted both here at This Is Who We Are and at Millennium Desktop UK. It is my belief that certain questions may be researched with the LA office of Fox USA where relevant.

Please consider your questions carefully and make sure they haven't been duplicated beforehand (you'll miss out!).

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest nrobinson

I have just ordered S1 and pre-ordered S2, few sites are offerring S3 for pre-order in the UK.

My question would be:

Are Fox fully committed to releasing the last two series. The reason I ask is I bought Twin Peaks S1 only to find the distributor did not get enough sales and ditched the release of S2.

Distributors have to understand this is a chicken/egg thing - if they ditch releases due to low sales, customers won't buy untill complete series have been released so as not to get stung! Commit to us and your customers will commit to you - for all Multi Series Box Sets!

Cheers,

Nik.

Guest Cookyman

Will the season 3 DVD contain the X-Files Episode Millennium as a bonus episode? It should just to complete things.

George Cook

Scotland

UK

Edited by Cookyman

Guest Regan MacNeil

Why weren't the promo spots for individual episodes included? Will they be included in the US releases of season 2 and 3?

Chris Laughery

United States

Edited by Regan MacNeil

Will there be any cast commentaries (or cast and crew in one commentary or two) for season 2 or 3 for the Region 1 releases?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

USA

site: ENTERLINE MEDIA

P.S. I hope the XF episode "Millennium" isn't included in the S3 set. I think it has no place in the Millennium universe.

Edited by voidprime

• Elders (Admins)

It would be a great help and timesaver if you could edit some of your posts to include name and country to save me looking them up in the database. Thanks all.

Guest Second Coming

Will interviews or commentary featuring Terry O Quinn, Glen Morgan, James Wong, or Darin Morgan be included in the upcoming sets? Their ommission from Millennium would be a big ommission. And if Morgan and Wong are left off of the season 2 set (which they had control of) is there some bad blood between them and Chris Carter or Fox?

Daniel Bell

U.S.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chrisnu

Is there a possiblity of deleted scenes or outtakes from the show ever being released? The outtake in the making of featurette on the S1 DVD set was great.

Christopher Nance-Ulrich

United States