Hello there.

Guest Reynard

Guest Reynard

Hi everyone. Been browsing as a guest here for the past few days, thought I'd register and plunge right in. My username is Reynard Muldrake, after one of Jose Chung's fictional characters, I've been a Millennium fan since 1997 when the series was first broadcast in the UK and Ireland by ITV and RTE and love anything that bears the name Chris Carter or Glen Morgan and James Wong. I'm from Ireland, I'm coming 26 shortly and love anything with a horror or sci-fi bent. I look forward to posting here and hope we get along famously. Looking forward to seeing you around guys.

Hi there Reynard, it's a pleasure to welcome you to TIWWA and here's hoping this becomes a home from home for you as it is for so many of us here. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to chat with you on the boards and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Happy Easter!

This is who we are!

Eth

• Like 1
Guest WaveCrest

Hi Reynard and welcome to the TIWWA community! :thumbsup: Are you into horror films (based on what you said in the first post)?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...