Hello Who Care?

Guest Coughcool

Guest Coughcool

Hi I have floated around as a guest for some time. I love Millennium from day one that I saw it. I remember being so bummed when the show was canceled.Well I hope to be around here more. Take Care

Welcome to TIWWA Coughcool. I look forward to having the opportunity to talk to you on the boards and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do and make many new, and wonderful, friends in the process.

Wait? Worry? We Care!

This is who we are!

Eth

• Like 1

I echo everyone's comments and sentiments...we can be bummed about the cancellation...but why not fight for Frank Black and get this movie made!

This is who we are!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at the boards, loads of fun threads with fun people with different opinions.

A great bunch of people here, being a Millennium fan has never been so much as now, thanks to TIWWA.

• Like 1
  • Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This Is Who We Are, Coughcool!

It's always great to see a guest register and make the move over to the Millennium Group! The more you post, the more TIWWA opens up for you.

Guest WaveCrest

It was very disappointing when Millennium was cancelled, especially when it's ratings were still good for it's timeslot.