TIWWA is pleased to announce our competition winners.

Rate this topic

winner.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride and pleasure that two lucky winners have been selected from all those who took part in the Easter celebrations. I am delighted to announce that the winner of the Millennium Trivia Pursuit Quiz 2010 is Coughcool and the winner of The Launderama of The Soul 2010 is Walkabout. Both these names were chosen at random from the many entries we received and I am sure you will join me in congratulating them.

To claim your brand spanking new DVD prizes simply send me a PM with your names and addresses (confidential of course and deleted after mailing) and I will pop this in the post to you right away.

To all those who took part and helped make this weekend the resounding success it was. Thank you.

Here's to next time.

Eth

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Congratulations to the competition winners! Well done!

My sincere thanks to everyone who took part in the fun and games and especially to Mark and his team for organising and promoting the events. Superb work guys!

Coughcool, you still need to come forth and claim your prize! Walkabout, your bundle of fun is on its way to you now and should take a week (I guess) to get from Blighty to the US. That said, I probably ought to PM Coughcool just to make sure he knows. In fact, I will do that now.

Eth

Once again, thank you Graham for your kind words and support. We all appreciate it.

• Like 1