Photos Of Lance and Crew

Rate this topic

Guest philiater

Guest philiater

I checked with ethsnafu about where to post these, and he suggested the main folder. I will probably post from time to time and revive the thread

IJvgr.jpgIJAfJ.jpgIJFf0.jpgIJKei.jpg

You sure did and I sure did and now I've moved the thread. :oneeyedwinK

I apologise, I thought the images were of Lance and the crew on the set of Millennium but as they are from other productions they are probably better in his own dedicated forum. I know it can be a tad overwhelming when you first join with regards to what goes where so I did all of the above intentionally to show that even we staff members get it wrong on occasion :whistling: .

Superb pictures and as always thank you so much for sharing them with us. I know everyone will be grateful to you for your kindness.

I love picture number three. That is just superb. :thumbsup:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Not seen any of those four Lance pictures before. :smokin::thumbsup:

Is that Charles Durning with Lance in the two pictures first from the left?

Lance's suit and waistcoat is very late 70's and 80's!

Absolutely love the third picture from the left! Was this picture and the last picture taken during the time the first season of Millennium was filmed? Lance's hairstyle looks like it was from around 1996 to 1997 when it was filmed. On the other hand, actors and actresses do sometimes have to change their hairstyle for film, TV or music.

Guest philiater

I checked with ethsnafu about where to post these, and he suggested the main folder. I will probably post from time to time and revive the thread

IJvgr.jpgIJAfJ.jpgIJFf0.jpgIJKei.jpg

Oops. Sorry Eth.

the first two photos are from Dog Day Afternoon.

the last two have this as a caption

JgNm9.jpg

Don't apologise, it was purely my error and moving a topic is no big deal, we do it all the time and no harm is done.

I'm going to have to have a look around to see if I can find a definitive date for the third photograph. I am familiar with it and if memory serves me right it was commissioned for an interview he did for a magazine and, if my memory still serves me, it was pre-Millennium by a matter of months I seem to think.

You are very kind to be sharing these with our members and we truly appreciate it.

Eth

Guest lilblackgirl

I'd wager to say that the 3rd pic is inside his house. It's pretty nice looking and there's a large pot right behind him. Maybe one that he made?

Granted, this is all a guess, but it sounds good. :oneeyedwinK

Guest philiater

I'm way out of my league. I have no idea what you have and have not seen, so I'll just post

3f1xS.jpg

LLRmS.jpgLLTS0.jpg

Edited by philiater

Thank you, once again, for digging deep and finding these superb photos for us. If anyone hasn't realised, click the images and you will see the sheer size of them, they are really worth saving folks.

Can anyone help me out as to who the actress is in in the second photograph? It's been bugging me for a while now. I want to say Daphne Ashbrook but there's no way it;s her as she's too young and I'm sure Lance has never worked with her.

Any help would be appreciated. :praying:

Eth