Photos Of Lance and Crew

Rate this topic

Guest philiater

Guest WaveCrest

If it's the same Daphne Ashbrook who was in the 1996 or 1997 Doctor Who TV movie, then I don't think it's her.

Guest philiater

Thank you, once again, for digging deep and finding these superb photos for us. If anyone hasn't realised, click the images and you will see the sheer size of them, they are really worth saving folks.

Can anyone help me out as to who the actress is in in the second photograph? It's been bugging me for a while now. I want to say Daphne Ashbrook but there's no way it;s her as she's too young and I'm sure Lance has never worked with her.

Any help would be appreciated. :praying:

Eth

hey! sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

the caption says:

Ashley Laurence (- Lance Henriksen

Those last two are fantastic photographs. That said I don't think you can take a bad photograph of someone like Lance Henriksen can you? Unlike myself who is generally caught mugging or with one eye shut every time someone clicks the shutter.

If that's Ashley Laurence then the film must be Felon right? Strangely enough that film only stars Lance in a supporting role and for reasons best known to those who released the DVD sports Lance on the front cover (teasing his fans with the promise of a meaty role I guess) and with blonde hair (he has dark hair in the film.) Knowing what I know now I wouldn't have bought the film but if you catch it on the TV or see it for rental it isn't a bad little movie if not a bit more Lance-Lite that it leads you to believe.

As always, thank you for continuing to share these with us. We are all grateful.

Eth

Sure is Richard and then she went on to star with Sarah-Jane Redmond and Trevor White (Doug Scaife) in "Hellraiser: Hellseeker" so she has a few connections to other MM cast as well as Lance. I have to say that if it hadn't been pointed out to me I never would have guessed it was here from those pictures.

Eth