LH70 - Millennium: The Family Celebrates 70 Years Of Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

Millennium: The Family Celebrates 70 Years Of Lance Henriksen

Dear friends,

As you may already know, members of the Millennium Fan Community have come together to create an online discussion group using Skype to connect fans from across the globe in a real-time celebration of their beloved show. All you need to do is don your headset, sit back and enjoy the company of fans like yourself as we wax lyrical about all things "Millennuim" and more besides. I can honestly say that they are great fun and amongst the serious chat there are plenty of laughs to be had to.

thefamily.png

To celebrate the 70th birthday of Lance Henriksen, The Family will be gathering on Friday 7th May at 8:00 GMT to discuss his long and distinguished career with a little empasis on our beloved character, Frank Black. That said, there is plenty of opportunity to talk "Pumpkinhead", "Near Dark", "Bone Dry", "Omen II" or any of the other superb shows and films Lance has been in over the years.

To take part in this even all you need to do is demonstrate your interest either here or via PM and make sure you inform of us of your skype contact details and you will receive the all important call on the day and you will have the chance to chat "Millennium" with the good folk here.

Here's looking forward to chatting with you all and celebrating Lance's Birthday in style.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Dang it! I won't be here then, i will be out of town Friday afternoon and evening! cry.gif Im so sorry.

Laura

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

but if you need any help just ask me about setting up or getting the conversation going, :) I will be around until about noon on Friday. :) Frank finaly bought a truck and we are going to go pick it up and it is out of town. :)

Laura :)

Great Richard. I look forward to it and I know Laura will be with us in spirit. Watching over us with her Pink Hat on. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

Guest Yatanis

If you don't mind for me to be just a listener, 'cos my English not so good in speaking, I'd gladly join your skype-chat.

Well hello you. I have no objections to that at all and I'm sure the folks here won't either. We'd love to have you come and join the family. If you could send me a personal message with your skype contact details I will be sure to add you to the list and make sure you get the all important call.

Lovely to have you at TIWWA! :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Great Richard. I look forward to it and I know Laura will be with us in spirit. Watching over us with her Pink Hat on. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

..and sitting in her rocking chair. :oneeyedwinK