LH70 - Peter Outerbridge Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Rate this topic

lh70.jpg

Peter Outerbridge Wishes Lance Henriksen a Happy 70th Birthday

Ladies and gentlemen,

As we are here to celebrate 70 years of Lance Henriksen as well as looking to the future and his continuing career I was delighted when Peter Outerbridge dropped by to leave some birthday wishes for Lance and join with us in celebrating this milestone birthday.

lh70baldwin.jpg

As well as delighting us with his superb performance as "Barry Baldwin" in Season Three of "Millennium", Peter has continued to shine in the superb "Regenesis", in "Saw 6" and is now back on our screens in the brand new mystery show "Happy Town".

Peter very kindly game me an interview, last year I believe, and has already more than demonstrated his kindness towards the Millennium Fan Community but this one is for Lance Henriksen. Raise your glasses once again, to Peter and to Lance.

From one great man to another, how much better can you get?

lh70peter.png

• Like 1

I am watching "Happy Town" not just because it has a compelling idea behind but because it stars Peter Outerbridge who I thought was superb as Barry Baldwin and was even more so in Re-Genesis. A fine actor and fine friend to Millennium fans.

Eth :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Happy Town is superb! :) Thanks Peter for giving us some of your time to help wish Lance a very Happy Birthday :) I loved Peter as Barry! :)

Laura :)

I did lose track of the Saw films a little to be honest but I caught the latest one when it was released and Peter was superb in it. I'd go as far to say the best thing in it.

Can't wait for Happy Town.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I've been meaning to see ReGenesis. The seasons are slowly coming out on DVD over here.