X-Files Song Spoof

Rate this topic

Whilst I was watching the "Lost" recap performed by animated cats (as you do) Youtube suggested a few other videos I might like and most of them I didn't but this did make me smile. I thought I thought I'd share it for kicks and giggles.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

HMMMMM where was that scene? i didn't notice it? LOL Naughty!!!! Im thinking of getting the Scully haircut. lol :) im already a redhead so it might fit me well.. LOL :)

L

The songs for each clip are perfect. It had to have taken a lot of time to put it together and to come up with each song.

Mark is being a typical man and probably watched that scene over and over again :woot::WhipMeLucysaidFrank: before proceeding on to the next one. :smokin:

Spook, you've reminded me of the song by Christina Aguilera, "Nasty Naughty Boy."

If I recall rightly, the décolletage scene *ahem* comes from the X-Files episode "Millagro" and if I also recall rightly that episode centres on an individual with a curious ability to control reality through writing fiction. As he fancies being a 'nasty, naughty boy' with Agent Scully, he writes her in a sexually charged way to reflect that. I could be wrong about that mind.

I would love to see someone do something like this for Millennium. Could be a hoot.

Eth

Nice!

The décolleté, though also featured in Milagro, is actually from "En Ami" (season 7), where Scully goes undercover on a road trip with the Cigarette-Smoking Man. The scene with the black dress right after it is from the same episode. I guess W B Davis, who wrote the episode, is the naughty boy here!

All this talk of "naughty, naughty boy" just reminds me of Terry Jones in "Life of Brian" (yes, not having grown up in an English-speaking country, that's pretty much the only time I've come across those two words together!):

1banned-gal-life-of-brian.jpg

:clapping:

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" :clapping:

I have to say your ability to pin-point, with accuracy, the origin of the various cleavage shots that occurred during the X-Files is impressive. I bow to your superior knowledge on this matter. :whistling:

That said, I was rather comforting myself that was wasn't a gratuitous 'one for the Dad's' moment and was actually relevant to the narrative but alas I was mistaken. That has decided tonight's science-fiction-double-feature for yours truly mind: Flashforward Ep 11 and X-Files En Ami which has *initiate fan mode* THE SINGLE BEST EVAH EPISODE TITLE IN TEH WORLD FTW!

Mind you after the 'red trunks' incident in "3" I guess Scully had to come back with a few moments of her own right.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Whilst watching that was there really any need for the Scully adjusting her microphone scene. I mean really? :whistling:

Eth

Not sure how to reply to that question ( :laugh: ) , but I was curious as to which episode it was from ("Milagro"?), or was it a behind the scenes clip (even though the other clips were from episodes)?

Thanks for sharing that Mark. Did Shakira (it sounded like her) sing something about her humps?