I think I got ripped off.........

Rate this topic

Guest evil

:confused: I just got my frank black figure from the mail and I don't see the bible at all, and there's something that got loose and is floating around the box and lt looks like a pager or something.

anyone have a picture of what it looks like with the bible, let me know what the deal is with this exclusive...........thanks!

Never mind, I just got through to the seller, I'm getting reimbursed, she thought the case files were the bible,,,,,,,,,, :angryred:

Hi Evil,

Well I'm sorry to hear that but it sounds like the upside of this is that you bought from a genuine Ebayer seller who made an honest mistake and is willing to reimburse you for the error. I guess the downside is that you have to go through the whole process again to get the exclusive one. I would be tempted to try Amazon this time around. When I looked they were selling the exclusive figures for around the same price you paid in your Ebay auction and I've always found Amazon to be much more reliable. Good luck the second time around.

Eth

Hi Evil,

Well I'm sorry to hear that but it sounds like the upside of this is that you bought from a genuine Ebayer seller who made an honest mistake and is willing to reimburse you for the error. I guess the downside is that you have to go through the whole process again to get the exclusive one. I would be tempted to try Amazon this time around. When I looked they were selling the exclusive figures for around the same price you paid in your Ebay auction and I've always found Amazon to be much more reliable. Good luck the second time around.

Eth

thanks eth, my friend, yeah, she's been sending me apology emails left and right......

.........Amazon, here I come!....

.........well, soon, in a few weeks, bills! bills! :angryred:

Let us know how you get on with it and here's hoping you have better luck with your Amazon purchase.

I saw the Mulder and Scully Barbie release on Ebay for the paltry sum of £9.99 and was very tempted. There's a ton of these going quite regularly in the US but I don't always see them in the UK and whilst I'm not one for Barbie dolls I do covet this unfortunately. I didn't bid in the end which was a mistake.

Thankfully there wasn't much merchandise for Millennium fans to collect or we would probably end up bankrupt thanks to Ebay but The X-Files is a different beast entirely. It never ends......

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Now you can have two Frank Blacks...one Frank saying Legion Frank that the power of Christ compels him! But sorry to hear about this confusion, good luck with your next purchase.

Thank you Josef, the power of Christ should compel us all, and the Love, which goes without saying. :wub:

I so prefer Amazon of ebay, and day, rain or shine. Had a couple nightmare experiences with ebay myself, but Amazon always runs so smoothly. I just wish Amazon would take Pay Pal; ebay does.

AMAZON VS EBAY

:starwars:

Amazon all the way, I'm with you folks on that one certainly. I wonder if evil ever managed to locate a bible wielding Frank figure? I hope he drops by to update us on his search.

Eth

• 1 month later...

Amazon all the way, I'm with you folks on that one certainly. I wonder if evil ever managed to locate a bible wielding Frank figure? I hope he drops by to update us on his search.

Eth

Well, I ended up keeping the regular edition because the seller realized the errors of her ways and gave it to me like half off, I couldn't turn it down. So

I'm still on the surch for the bible version. I haven't been looking lately........Bills! Bills! BILLS! BILLS! :death: