I think I got ripped off.........

Rate this topic

Guest evil

I know of a lady who recently contacted me to say she has a mint-in-box Frank Black figure complete with Bible so if anyone is looking for one I could enquire how much she is asking for to save you all the hassle of bidding on Ebay. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Eth

Nice to see you around Evil, here's hoping you are well and *ahem* evil. I shall give the lady in question a nudge and let you good folk know how much the goods are going for. She actually put a Millennium crew cap on Ebay recently and wasn't asking a great deal for it. She certainly wanted far less than these items used to sell for back in the day. I'll enquire what she is asking for that as well just on the off chance anyone here is interested in it.

Eth

• 1 month later...

I know there's a topic for this somewhere but I'll be dammed if I can find it so forgive me for starting a new one. If I do come across the old one I will merge the two I promise.

Now the Frank Black Doll does crop up on Ebay every now and again but this one is autographed which is fairly rare and what's more it is in excellent condition and going on a 'buy it now' for ten dollars cheaper that it is advertised at Amazon and elsewhere without the autograph. If I didn't have one myself I would be tempted but if you're looking for Christmas presents or simply want something nice for yourself it may be worth checking out.

Eth

https://cgi.ebay.com/X-FILES-LANCE-HENRIKSEN-EX-AUTOGRAPHED-12-FIGURE-/150522546837

EDIT@ Thanks to Richard';s diligence the topic was found and I was able to merge them. :thumbsup: