Whatever Happened To "millennium Apocalypse"?

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

Guest WaveCrest

I was thinking today where it would be possible to comment on the teaser on the site, but there's this one I posted in a few days ago!

Very very impressed.

• Elders (Admins)

I enjoyed the openings and teasers too! They are very surreal! It must be really hard to arrange scheduling for voluntary projects like this, if people were paid like on a normal movie set to turn up it would be different, turn up or don't get paid or possibly sued! My hats off to you guys for what you've all acomplished already! I understand each episode will stream on a weekly basis. Will you complete all the episodes before this starts?

Guest WaveCrest

The actor with the beard and 'tache looks a bit like the actor Joe Mantegna who does the voice of Fat Tony in The Simpsons sometimes.

Some of the teaser reminded me of the FMV in the PC western computer game Mad Dog McCree from a few years ago. That's probably the word to describe the feel overall, surreal.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest LucyButler2000
thanks and uhh, its gonna be a while, man what a slow process, mainly schedueling issues with actors and crew, but were working hard.

-J

I know that you have a composer for the music, but should you ever end up in a bind and need some music for your work, please feel free to email me at eeriedreamz@yahoo.com

I specialize in the ethereal, scary, adventure scoring, and I have a nice studio in which to create what you need.

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking today where it would be possible to comment on the teaser on the site, but there's this one I posted in a few days ago!

Very very impressed.

you cold go to the recource link at the site then click on guest book or we now have a messege board up that can be accessed from the main page:

www.millennium-apocalypse.digitalshadowfilms.com

oh and thanks for the comment,

and Raven im not gonna forget you but makin it bif umm.. yeah we'll see.

-MM