Conjure Oils presents "Midnight Of The Century"

Rate this topic

Message added by The Old Man

This was a wonderful thread. Links updated and broken changed emoji fixed. Please visit the wonderful websites of Conjure Oils.

spacer.png

The creativity of Millennium fans has never ceased to amaze me over the years and this year sees possibly the most creative response to the show I have come across. Perfumier, Vajra Wright (of https://www.conjureoils.com) has a worldwide following as one of the most creative and inspiring souls in the industry and she happens to be a devotee of all things Ten Thirteen which speaks for her impeccable taste in quality I'm sure you will all agree.

When Vajra suggested capturing the scent of Millennium in a bottle my mind was dazzled with the possibilities and as we approach the festive season she took on the tantalizing task of capturing the essence of Millennium's festive masterpiece "Midnight Of The Century" and reproducing it as a scent. I spoke to the episode's writer Kay Reindl about this ribute to her work and she exclaimed her excitement about the project and now we can finally reveal that the sweet smell of success is ours. Vajra studied the episode to blend the perfect combination of scents, in keeping with the narrative and the themes, and "Midnight Of The Century" is now available as an inexpensive stocking filler with a complimentary bottle winging its way to Kay Reindl as we speak in gratitude for her support. What's more, every purchase will benefit charity as Vajra donates a portion of all profits to a number of very deserving causes.

I hope all will join with us in celebrating the ingenuity of one woman and the passion we still feel for a show that continues to inspire all of us. To view the limited edition scents from Conjure Oils please visit the following link https://www.conjureoils.com/conjure ltd.htm and the eagle eyed amongst you will notice a little Xpertly crafted scent for our

brothers and sisters in Philedom too.

So, here's hoping you all have a wonderful Midnight Of The Century Season and take the opportunity to share a little Millennium yourself

and with those you love and help charity in the process.

This is who we are!

Eth

PS If you think this is cool, wait till you see what else we have lined up for Christmas.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

This is so wonderful i cannot wait to order mine. :) When i get it i will let everyone know what it smells like. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) What an awsome idea and how amazing this is, what great news for TIWWA and what an inspriation she is. :) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

Laura :)

Ho folks. There is an offer on at the moment which I think is but two get one free, I couldn't sure about that but it does make mention of it somewhere at the website.

I'm glad you like the idea folks. When I heard it I thought it was the craziest, most exciting idea I had hear for some time. I mean the smell of a MIllennium episode, it doesn't come much more creative and intriguing than that. All I had to do was ensure that Kay was happy with her episode title being used as a source of inspiration but she absolutely loved it and was very impressed with the creativity of the lady in question.

I'm definitely having 'Midnight Of The Century' and 'I Want To Believe (In Santa)' and possibly a few others. Now these are limited editions and won't be available after Christmas and I know fans of hers of her collectors and some limited editions have gone for very good prices on Ebay so I might buy a couple to store for the future as well.

If you do buy one, let me know what you chose and how you like it when it arrives.

Here's to the midnight of the century.

Eth

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Sir Black.

Guest WaveCrest

I've picked a couple of the scents (inclding Midnight of the Century), but nothing has appeared on the page to say there's a 'two for the price of one' special offer.

Here's a link to the details regarding the offers I mentioned folks and I apologise that I had misread the original blog post in my haste to get this exciting news to you all. There are special offers available at the moment but only on some of the lines. This is not apply to the limited edition Yule scents so please throw the stones my way.

That said, they are priced so economically I am sure we will all be able to buy those releases we want.

https://conjureoils.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-holidays-from-conjure-oils-yule.html

Oh and our gratitude to Frank Spotnitz, as always, for being so kind as to allow us to promote it at his Blog/.

https://www.biglight.com/

Guest WaveCrest

Yes I saw that at Frank Spotnitz's blog earlier. It's well deserved as it's a nice thing to accompany all things Millennium (and X Files) related before, during and after Christmas. :thumbsup:

I just ordered Aurora Borealis ; I Want to Believe [in Santa]; Midnight of the Century; Moosemas and Shut-Eye Town.

The site was easy to figure out [especially with the direct link providede by Mark] and paying with PayPal made it a snap. There is a two-three week wait and I will let you know when it gets here and what I think of it.

My only regreat is that I could not afford all of the yule collection. :sad:

I so look forward to everyone's comments on how they smell. I'm a picky person when it comes to oils and fragrances.

Wow, wonder what "The Sound of Snow," would smell like. OMG, I just looked at the list of episodes and almost screamed. Imagine a fragrance for "Loin Like A Hunting Flame," "Weeds," (LOL), "Luminary," Anamnesis," or "Human Essence," and the list goes on. WOW :blink:

I happen to think that's the plan Darlene. If this does well then she will roll it out to other episode and various characters etc. I know she has already mentioned a possible 'Lucy Butler Oil' which I think would be a great idea. Remember, if it goes well there will be more so don't hesitate in treating yourself, or someone you love, this Christmas.

Merry Christmas all,

Eth