Region 4

Rate this topic

Guest Jose Chung

Guest Gatekeeper
Thanks for the information on the Region 4 split packages and covers. I'm glad they didn't do that for the UK and US releases.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, FOX have decided to re-release the R4 (Australian) version of Millennium Season 1 in two parts as well. The same goes for the R4 (Australian) re-releases of the X-files. It should be noted that these Millennium Season "parts" comprise a single amaray case holding three discs. I think FOX chose this packaging for R4 (Australia) to partly keep costs down and to make the Seasons more affordable.

People seem to forget that a DVD region release does not necessarily apply to the whole region - that's why I use the term R4 (Australia). There is indeed another Millennium release in R4 from Brazil, South America.

Artwork for the the Millennium Season 1 parts is below:

post-824-1127724411_thumb.jpg post-824-1127724427_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gatekeeper

• 7 months later...
Guest Gatekeeper

More DVD updates for Region 4 (Australia):

Season 3 Parts 1 & 2: (3 discs each)

post-824-1148626492_thumb.jpgpost-824-1148626526_thumb.jpg

Millennium Complete DVD Collection: (18 discs)

post-824-1148626646_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

Rather than start a new topic I thought I would just piggy back on this one. Does anyone have any information as to why season 2 seems to be no longer being printed at all, only 2 and 3? I really wish we just had one boxset released with everything, so much simpler but I don't have a multiregion player.