Millennium CD Soundtrack

Rate this topic

eknirb

• Elders (Moderators)

eknirb - I've searched the Lalaland website using the search term of "Mark Snow", and it doesn't show up there (though other Mark Snow CDs do), so I guess they've sold all the MM CDs they produced.

I had a look at amazon.com and there are a couple of sets available - for $200/$250 which is ridiculous. I suspect they were bought by people who weren't fans, but just wanted to make some money. That really annoys me.

eknirb - I've searched the Lalaland website using the search term of "Mark Snow", and it doesn't show up there (though other Mark Snow CDs do), so I guess they've sold all the MM CDs they produced.

I had a look at amazon.com and there are a couple of sets available - for $200/$250 which is ridiculous. I suspect they were bought by people who weren't fans, but just wanted to make some money. That really annoys me.

Agree, the soundtrack is sold out on lalaland records.

I bought one on amazon for 60,- $ last year maybe there is a cheap one on ebay or i offer too? keep searching ;-)

• 1 month later...
Guest Sinestro

I second the burning request. I SHOULD have gotten the cd when it came out, I just wasn't able to at the time, really.

I really would love to have this. It irks me that it can't be put on Amazon or iTunes for mp3 download.

I'd really appreciate it if someone here that owns it could send me some mp3's.