Frank Black today- 15 years later

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

As I stated in the Unknown Caller post, I would love for 1013 and Fox to set up a Youtube account for Frank or a Vlog. Get Lance in character to make periodic updates on what has happeed to him, whether vague or in depth, just to gauge interest in the series and a possible future. Fox could do this probably for as much, if not less, than what they dish out on commercials and cancelled projects.

We all know everyone here would be glued, but the X-Files fans would probably like it and the people who have never heard of MM would stumble upon it. Based on hits and ad revenues, this could be what it finally takes to bring a proper conclusion to Frank before Lance is too old to play the role.

Great idea. Naturally the hard part would be contacting 1013 and Fox about it. Then again, if it's on YouTube, maybe we don't need them, maybe someone who has an account there and can post videos, and that knows Lance, or at least how to contact him, might get him to do it. Just a thought.

• Like 1

I will find a way to hound someone.

I believe you have a good chance to reach someone on facebook, twitter etc.

it's was never been so easy to have contact with actors, producers, singers etc. as it is today.

I could even just make the experience, and was lucky to even be named in the credits of a film,

because I have exchanged needed footage with the director.

If anyone is interested (without making advertising), it is a documentary about the Psycho movies (Hitchcock, Perkins) "The Psycho Legacy".

Maybe I should talk to him even if he is interested in a documentary about the Millennium series. I just think it fails on the rights at 1013 and Fox.

But who knows...the rights to use footage of psycho he got too and are known to be owned by Universal Studios.