Millennium Netflix campaign

Rate this topic

Hello Millennium freaks ;) Just passing by to say that this Saturday 15 the guys from BTFBC are asking people to twitter Netflix to add Millennium to the list of their shows. With this, I guess the idea is to make Fox know that there are still a lot of people out there that loves the show. And maybe, if we gather a big number, Fox could be interested in asking Mr Carter to do something about it, like they did with the X-files. 
Here is their link with the info if you want it: https://www.backtofrankblack.com/archives/3651

Btw, I made this photo for them as a small way of thank them to keep fighting for the show. Hope you all like it!

Cheers and have a great weekend everybody! 

ps: Mr. Old Man :) I answered you question about my video a few weeks ago but I´m not sure if you saw it. I think I sent you a message because I dind´t know how to answer in the post. Sorry for that :p

millennium-Netflix-for-Troy-02.jpg

• Like 2

thanks all for passing by :)

yeah, Earthnut, me too. In fact, I don´t even have a facebook. I share my music with my band and that is all I wanna shear with the world. I opened a twitter account just to add one more voice to this matter and, frankly:;): I hope I did it ok because I really have no idea how that works (and I don´t care haha!)

Plus,  it´s pretty annoying having junk mail telling me to add people to twitter and stuff. 

• Like 1

thanks all for passing by :)

yeah, Earthnut, me too. In fact, I don´t even have a facebook. I share my music with my band and that is all I wanna shear with the world. I opened a twitter account just to add one more voice to this matter and, frankly:;): I hope I did it ok because I really have no idea how that works (and I don´t care haha!)

Plus,  it´s pretty annoying having junk mail telling me to add people to twitter and stuff. 

OMG, me too, I hate all the emails I get without joining, let alone as a member.  MLM Forums is my home away from home.

• Elders (Moderators)

There's so much social media these days, and I don't know which one is currently the in-thing. Actually, I avoid having to figure out which is the current in-thing by avoiding most of them. I think the issue with so much social media is that the message can end up being spread too wide and therefore too thin.

I don't have Netflix, but I'd like to see Millennium being shown there. The show got badly treated on UK television, so I'd like to see it being, at long last, available to the audience it should have had.

• Like 1

totally agree with everybody :) the great thing about the net is that it is a wide ocean but sometimes, that is the bad thing too.

I don`t recall how the critics review the show. But the thing that I would like to remember is when the show was on the air, if in my country (we speak spanish) the show was in english or in spanish.

You have to download the app on your phone or tablet  in order to even register.  I no longer use a cellphone so I  don' thave the instagram.  I'd fill it up with pics of  flowers and bugs if I did, lol!

They do say people who post lots of selfies are narcissists,  I"m shocked at the vast numbers of narcissists out there!