There from the beginning

Hi, I'm a newbie from Milwaukee. Watched all the episodes first-run on Fox in the '90s and I've been hooked ever since. The cast was awesome! Great writing, occasionally dosed with humor. Also an X-Files fan and a big fan of David Lynch too.
I'm watching the series again; I've lost track of the number of times...Love Is Blue.

• Like 2
  • Elders (Moderators)

Welcome to the board, roughgod. We like newbies here - there's always something to be said about the show and new insights. Feel free to start new topics, or even revive old topics as we like that too.

:490:

• Like 2

Love the episode and love the dogs.

My favorite dog is from Wide Open, the family dog that gets the bad guy at the end.

_thb_Screenshot104.jpg

Suddenly, Cutter (the bad guy) steps from the shadows and strikes Frank with a curtain rod, knocking him to the floor. Before Cutter can finish his assault, the family dog charges and leaps at Cutter, knocking him over the a bannister and sending him crashing into a glass table on the floor below.