Why is Loin Like a Hunting Flame so unpopular?

Rate this topic

Probably the subject matter...drugs, sexual fantasies, and dysfunction.  Even though there are other episodes where sex is an issue, this one took it to a step farther than most people are aware of or have even been exposed to.  Incest and sexual abuse is common knowledge like in, "The Well-Worn Lock," but kidnapping, etc., in this episode, takes it to a whole new level.  The title are excellent choices for both episodes.  Same with "Monster."  It's common knowledge nowadays that abuse happens in day cares.

Then there's the absolute mind-blowing scene in the motel with Frank and the evil Lucy... :Gehenna: :old-fashioned-exercise:  

• Like 1

I know it  seems extreme.  But  The title is just...  You know how some folks hate the word  "moist" ?  It's like that.   But it's not the word "loin".    It's the whole title.  I don't know why, but... I'm sitting here unconsciously grimacing as I type...  Anyway,  I like  some of the conversations  had during the episode.   Think the hubby wife dynamic is  pretty hokey..  and the title, well, it's just too moist.

• Like 1